6 12"Type R wall build, hairtrick vid pg.3

IMAG0215-1.jpgIMAG0216-1.jpgIMAG0217-1.jpgIMAG0218-1.jpgIMAG0220-1.jpgIMAG0221-1.jpgIMAG0222-1.jpgIMAG0223-1.jpg

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

Im doing 6 cvr 12's for now (theyre cheep, and cheep to power) The wall is 13.32 cubes tuned at 33.2 hz after displacement and all. Being powered by a memphis 4kw, which just went up in smoke :( so i sent it out to memphis and am still waiting on a reply for the cost of the repairs. Ill keep pictures flowing, and a video as soon as i get my amp back. Im still a n00b for the most part, so bare with me and throw me some critisism, thats why i posted it here. Thanks guys -andy

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

cant wait to see it finished i wanna see the metered score cuz i might be building a wall for 8 kicker cvrs 12s in a 8th gen honda civic coupe in a few month just deciding how practical it will be for me in a daily car

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

IMAG0225-1.jpgIMAG0226-1.jpgIMAG0227-1.jpgIMAG0228-1.jpgIMAG0229-1.jpgIMAG0230-1.jpgIMAG0232.jpgIMAG0233.jpgIMAG0234.jpg

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

Ill be working on all the trim peices probably wednesday or thursday to make it a true wall. You cant see by the pictures, but i used expansion foam to air-seal it completely from the trunk. its my first attempt at anything bigger than a box for a couple of 12's.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

I think I see little gaps between the corner angles of the box, you gonna wood glue them shut?

yeah, the only gap was like 6 inches where the rear baffle meets the bottom. after tons of gorilla glue, silicon, then another 2x2, its all airtight now. ill post a picture of it, along with the braces i put in tomorrow.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

Archived