Dallas Cowboys

Guest MegaloManiac

I am rooting for my chargers manning and company just got lucky the refs saved them from that pick 6,

I want old man farve and the pack in the superbowl, I dont think that they can win in dallas so I root for ny to beat dallas and then got ny to lose in green bay.

IF GB makes it to the superbowl i dont think they will win NE or IN , id love my boys to make it, i just dont see it this year they are close but not quite this year due to the end of season let down

:P sorry fellas but its the Packers vs Giants

LETS GO GIANTS! :lol: sorry cowboy fans :( but you had a good season... :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

whole end of season was a loss imo. the O line killed us when it counted

yeah the dallas offensive line sucked in the fourth.. they could stop the defense from comming.

figures... san deigo knocks out payton and the colts... but eli and the giants make it... it is ok.. green bay will kill the giants.. pats will kill san diego and it will be new england and green bay in the super bowl..

the 2 teams with perfect reocrds to start the season.. will be in the super bowl.. the pats will take the super bowl, and favre will retire..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

perfect records? we had a better record then the packers til the end of the season and until the end of season we only lost to the pats. anyone wanna put some cash against the pats lemme know since my boys are out its all pats

Archived