Jump to content

3 18s+mustang=161.1db


Recommended Posts

Posted

mmm... OK

yep. That was with one d9 and different subs. I currently have 6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped at .5 and different 18s as to when I did this video. That was an ac meter due to the fact that it was the only thing i could get my hands on. I did 158 even on TL compared to 157 or so in this vid with the meter in the kick.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

Posted

Boilermaker. That's me. I'm Drek75633. That was an ac meter. But that was also when I had one amp. I now have 6. And different subs.

Regardless, thats a nice number... Too bad you werent in DB drag, you'd be in SS 3/4... My class... :drinks:

Any more and I see you possibly having windshield issues... What have you broken so far?

Radio bezel. Trunk latch. Headlight switch. Both side mirrors. Which is why they are siliconed. Something under my dash rattles like a MOFO. I wanna see that window roll tho.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

Posted

And that stang is a loud mother fucker for sure lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

Boilermaker. That's me. I'm Drek75633. That was an ac meter. But that was also when I had one amp. I now have 6. And different subs.

Regardless, thats a nice number... Too bad you werent in DB drag, you'd be in SS 3/4... My class... :drinks:

Any more and I see you possibly having windshield issues... What have you broken so far?

Radio bezel. Trunk latch. Headlight switch. Both side mirrors. Which is why they are siliconed. Something under my dash rattles like a MOFO. I wanna see that window roll tho.

What do you mean roll?

I want to see the front windshield crack, break, roll, fallout. Whatever you want to call it. As long as it's demolished. lol

Here's a vid jp shot of my car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcNq0EaBvMU

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

Posted


i got one lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

Boilermaker. That's me. I'm Drek75633. That was an ac meter. But that was also when I had one amp. I now have 6. And different subs.

Regardless, thats a nice number... Too bad you werent in DB drag, you'd be in SS 3/4... My class... :drinks:

Any more and I see you possibly having windshield issues... What have you broken so far?

Radio bezel. Trunk latch. Headlight switch. Both side mirrors. Which is why they are siliconed. Something under my dash rattles like a MOFO. I wanna see that window roll tho.

What do you mean roll?

I want to see the front windshield crack, break, roll, fallout. Whatever you want to call it. As long as it's demolished. lol

Here's a vid jp shot of my car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcNq0EaBvMU

You'll like it until you start replacing them like me... :drinks:

How do you meter? What do you meter? and what do you have?

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

Posted

Congrats D this thing is looking good. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Posted

How do you meter? What do you meter? and what do you have?

I meter mine sealed up on the dash, so far it did a 160.2 before the windshield exploded @49hz...

this is mine HERE

very nice. I don't have the room you do otherwise I would have ran 4 18s and tuned lower.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6264 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...