Mr.basshead Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 Which would be better for a loud daily? aa mayhem 15, fi btl 15, or an aq hdc3-A 15? I'll be putting 2k to either of those subs daily. 1 TC Sounds TC-3000 15 D2 (temporary until I get a box built for the both of them) Powerbass ASA 1500.1 Dx Pioneer Mvh-P8200 Soundstream MPQ-7XO 7 band Eq Crescendo CCX6.5's Rockford Fosgate Punch 200a4 C&D UPS490-MR in the back 2008 Kia Rio Lx
TeejayBee Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 Ever think of looking at a T3 T2000?
Mr.basshead Posted December 16, 2010 Author Report Posted December 16, 2010 Ever think of looking at a T3 T2000? no i haven't. would it most likely be better than the 3 subs i listed? 1 TC Sounds TC-3000 15 D2 (temporary until I get a box built for the both of them) Powerbass ASA 1500.1 Dx Pioneer Mvh-P8200 Soundstream MPQ-7XO 7 band Eq Crescendo CCX6.5's Rockford Fosgate Punch 200a4 C&D UPS490-MR in the back 2008 Kia Rio Lx
hdorre Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 I'd actually do a DC Level 4 XL. I don't think you have enough power for any of the subs you mentioned (except the AQ, which I don't know a lot about) On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
TeamHT Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 Well...I thought it is an XL level 4...but known as the XL....lol I would do the XL as well. Either that or the BTL, or AQ. But you definitely are not giving enough for the mayhem Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Robert8252 Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 I run my XL on 2k for hours sometimes and daily. It loves it. The BTL would do good with that power and so would the audioque but a friend with a 15" HDC on 2k does fine but doesn't do lows as well as my dc or a few btls I've heard. And it is called a XL. Rusty confirmed that a few months ago for me. Lol. People just say level 4 XL even though it's a mini lvl 5 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.