I know there's A LOT more to it, but it seems like everyone knows 4chan for b, and when you go there that's usually what you see.

/b/ is really the only board of any interest. things happen there that happen in no other part of the boards. thats why people gravitate to it.

anymore i think a lot of people are going there to try and create memes and get there minutes of anonymous fame

Bingo. /b/ is random. Truly random. Every other board has a theme (mostly) where you can go and post pictures and discuss things relevant to that theme. And it goes way beyond 12 year olds drawing pictures of naked japanese girls. Weapons, video games, films, there are pages for lots of stuff. It's almost like a forum except everyone's username is "Anonymous" (unless you're cool and have a name). Threads pop up, discussions carry on, then the thread 404's and a new one starts. /b/ just happens to be the place where all the people who don't want to talk about anything on the other boards go. And there are a lot of them. Almost every (good) known internet joke or meme has come from 4chan and most of those from /b/. It's been called the brain of the internet. It's also been called the anus of the internet. :santa:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Its an amp used for mids and highs. A mono block has 1 channel for subs. A 2 channel can either be used for mids and highs ( left channel right channel) or subs some times. 4 channels have 2 sets of left and right to use your front stereo outputs and your rear stereo outputs so you can hook up 4 speakers. Hope I didn't get to in depth or anything.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Lulz at that chick. How lame do you have to be to take what people say on the internet to heart? You don't know that person, and you probably will never see them in your life. There should be an age limit to the internet if little kids are causing so much trouble. I believe she got what she deserved and Anonymous does nice work.

i dont really get /b/, or the rest of the site in that manner. all it is, is a bunch of kids posting up pictures, being queers (literally) and telling stories of their dads hitting them. i mean every now and then theres a set of tits. but then the little teenie boppers flock to those and post retarded comments.

i dont know though, i just dont really get it. some is funny, but the other half is just plain out retarded. lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

ive never laughed so hard a video , if it bugs her stop going to the site lmfao nuff said stupid shit

It was hilarioius, but I think this one is better

Declaring War On Beiber Haters

how in gods name can you watch that? i made it like 10 seconds and had to turn it off. fucker creeps me out something fierce.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

the fucking rules guys, jesus christ newfags all over

:santa:

Newfag telling me about the rules? ಠ_ಠ

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived