Sonic Electronix

not sure about metering but my 15 sounds alot louder than my 12s on same power. gotta love the deeper sound of the 15. id go for the BTL. it will be around $200 cheaper overall and i dont think you will notice much of a difference

an 8" sub will play 30 hz just as well as an 18 will my friend. Only reason your 15 sounds deeper is the boxes that each are in.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

And if you're not noticing a difference with more cone area on the same power you don't know what youre doing.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i guess im doing something wrong then. considering both twelves were in the optimal enclosure and so is the 15. both boxes tuned to 34hz and the 15 sounds alot better on the lows. more output in the 30-40hz range. which is what i like but the twelves were louder on the higher notes. not trying to argue. everybody gets different results.

This is true. In my haste I sounded a bit more harsh than intended, I apologize for that. But in this case I would do the two BLs over one 15 BTL.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?