TRansmission shop PISSED ME THE F@CK OFF!!!!

ok guys well let me tell you a little of what happen today ok i got me a used tranny for my deville cause mine went out about 31/2months ago whick was 1850 with labor then i go back today because my tranny been maken some strange noises and the traction control came on a bunch of times so before i left it their i took picture of my miles and all that because i dont "trust" no one and guess what the miles went up 2500 miles and i was what the fuck i didt say anything yet intel they fix my transmission mount and they tell me i only have 4thousand miles left on my warranty what should i do the picture shows the date time and everything thank god im get these fuckers busted this pissed me the fuck off i really wanted to beat the shyt out of those fuckers :angry:

I would of brought it up as soon as you saw it. talk to a manager asap.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

there has to be someone that is higher up then him to take this up with. its gonna be hard to get ahold of someone if they know there gonna get in trouble for it so dont say to much to them try and find the owner or main boss

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Better business beauro or how ever you spell it BBB. And tell him about it as well as your local jaineslist or what ever that Is. If no avail. I woul report with the police.

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

Holy shit that was tough to read, next time use a period and commas once and awhile instead of a continuous run on sentence. I think you said you bought a used tranny and 3 1/2 months later it's making noise? How long of a warranty was on the trans when you got it originally? Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is much you can do unless they add another 2500 miles to your warranty, but after that whatever happens isn't their problem and it sounds like either the tranny wasn't in good shape or installation wasn't right. By the way, how long did they have the car if they got the chance to put 2500 miles on it..?

Archived