TRansmission shop PISSED ME THE F@CK OFF!!!!

Holy shit that was tough to read, next time use a period and commas once and awhile instead of a continuous run on sentence. I think you said you bought a used tranny and 3 1/2 months later it's making noise? How long of a warranty was on the trans when you got it originally? Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is much you can do unless they add another 2500 miles to your warranty, but after that whatever happens isn't their problem and it sounds like either the tranny wasn't in good shape or installation wasn't right. By the way, how long did they have the car if they got the chance to put 2500 miles on it..?

sorry about that guy. yes its been maken noise lately the tranny that is. so i decided to take it in and have them give it a look. before i turned my keys over i took picture of my speedometer miles. cause i dont trust no one with my baby and didt want them joy riding or runing around in my car. then when i got it back i checked the speedometer miles and it was 2500miles more. the warranty is one year 10000miles yes but still to do something like that why? my only guess is its going go out soon and they dont want to lose money on it so im pissed

bring up something like police or bbb and see what happens from there. tell them you have proof with pictures of the mileage with the dates and all. maybe they will do something for ya.

woot 1000 posts

this is what i will do after they fix the tranny mounts for free cause of the warranty im goin say something about

sorry about that guy. yes its been maken noise lately the tranny that is. so i decided to take it in and have them give it a look. before i turned my keys over i took picture of my speedometer miles. cause i dont trust no one with my baby and didt want them joy riding or runing around in my car. then when i got it back i checked the speedometer miles and it was 2500miles more. the warranty is one year 10000miles yes but still to do something like that why? my only guess is its going go out soon and they dont want to lose money on it so im pissed

No prob. And did they have your car a week, month? 2500 miles is quite a bit of miles. I would talk to the owner first and try to get it resolved then if that doesn't work I would possibly talk to an attorney and see what options you have and then report them to the Better Business Bureau (BBB, as mentioned) and file a claim through them. Going to take some time but don't let it go until it's resolved.

No prob. And did they have your car a week, month? 2500 miles is quite a bit of miles. I would talk to the owner first and try to get it resolved then if that doesn't work I would possibly talk to an attorney and see what options you have and then report them to the Better Business Bureau (BBB, as mentioned) and file a claim through them. Going to take some time but don't let it go until it's resolved.

not even 5 hours bro. they somehow did it with a computer or something thats what i would think. thats why i was tripping out so bad

not even 5 hours bro. they somehow did it with a computer or something thats what i would think. thats why i was tripping out so bad

Did you take an after shot of the mileage as well with the date? If you have that and proof that your car was in there possession at the time then you should have a good case, they would have several charges against them if they altered the mileage as well so if you talk to the owner let him know you're willing to go as far as you can with this, but don't lose your cool. Talk to him like an adult and keep your cool and it'll work in your favor more so then if you go in there cussing up a storm. Good luck and hope it works out.

Did you take an after shot of the mileage as well with the date? If you have that and proof that your car was in there possession at the time then you should have a good case, they would have several charges against them if they altered the mileage as well so if you talk to the owner let him know you're willing to go as far as you can with this, but don't lose your cool. Talk to him like an adult and keep your cool and it'll work in your favor more so then if you go in there cussing up a storm. Good luck and hope it works out.

sure did bro mite me a youngster but not dum and thanks for the advise bro i even have a recipt time and date. i even went their to check up on progress about 2/12 hours after i droped it off so i know thwy didt drive it 2500 miles something they did to it

Archived