Nice build!

how long do you wait for the resin in the corners to dry?

thanks....well it was like 110 outside when i did it and i mixed it super hot cause im impatient :D so it only took 5-10mins

thanks....well it was like 110 outside when i did it and i mixed it super hot cause im impatient :D so it only took 5-10mins

DAMN!

i figured it would take ALOT longer than that

im probably going to do that when i build my t-line :P

thats really him? you cant be serious. i knew there was something wrong with that kid. he's like the rap version of an emo kid.

Dylan Dude = PWN3D on 2 different forums in one night

thats how them massive cracks develope :D when its that hot outside, you mix less then normal and it should still set up pretty fast......and not crack. If your glassing over i guess it dont matter but ive been trying my hardest when i do them NOT to make it crack. Doesnt hurt anything but every time i do it like that i get better results.......practice makes perfect :D

I couldnt see shit in that video bro it was too dark, but it sounded like it was probably loud. Are you happy with the results?

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Great updates! I cant wait till your run all the wires that your going to run and get that thing finished! Are you going to paint the port?

ya i got a pretty sick idea for the back wall and amprack it should look real good when its done. and yes the the port and entire tunnel are getting painted gloss black to match the interior pieces that were painting.

thats how them massive cracks develope :D when its that hot outside, you mix less then normal and it should still set up pretty fast......and not crack. If your glassing over i guess it dont matter but ive been trying my hardest when i do them NOT to make it crack. Doesnt hurt anything but every time i do it like that i get better results.......practice makes perfect :D

I couldnt see shit in that video bro it was too dark, but it sounded like it was probably loud. Are you happy with the results?

ya i know but i figure if im gonna glass over them i dont really care. i just hate waitin around for stuff like that i feel so unproductive. and idk whats up with the video it shows up fine on my camera and on windows media but when i downloaded it into photo bucket it got really dark, i should have some better ones tomorrow. and yes im really happy, i never would have expected that much output from those subs and such little wattage. We are however having a problem with the amp right now though. the subs are wired 1.5 ohms, i set the gains with the meter, decks only about 3/4 turned up and its a decent deck so im pretty sure its not clipping. and the voltage sits at 14.2 volts and never drops below about 13.6volts. but after about 30 secs of playing at full tilt the amp gets burning hot and after about a min it gets so hot it goes into protect until it cools down. any idea why it would be doing this???

ya i know but i figure if im gonna glass over them i dont really care. i just hate waitin around for stuff like that i feel so unproductive. and idk whats up with the video it shows up fine on my camera and on windows media but when i downloaded it into photo bucket it got really dark, i should have some better ones tomorrow. and yes im really happy, i never would have expected that much output from those subs and such little wattage. We are however having a problem with the amp right now though. the subs are wired 1.5 ohms, i set the gains with the meter, decks only about 3/4 turned up and its a decent deck so im pretty sure its not clipping. and the voltage sits at 14.2 volts and never drops below about 13.6volts. but after about 30 secs of playing at full tilt the amp gets burning hot and after about a min it gets so hot it goes into protect until it cools down. any idea why it would be doing this???

you have a Powerbass 3k right?

if so, they all do that (from what ive seen)

you could take the back off and install some fans, but that wouldnt do a hole lot

my only other suggestion, is that you get a better amp

get 2 sundown saz-1500s

they dont have any heating problems that im aware of

if you gont have the money, you can (i know your all going to hate me for it) get 2 PA 3ks

they put out about 2kw and can take a pretty good beating

thats really him? you cant be serious. i knew there was something wrong with that kid. he's like the rap version of an emo kid.

Dylan Dude = PWN3D on 2 different forums in one night

alot of amps get hot at 1 ohm, theres your problem right there, is the ohm load, when i ran my memphis at 1 it would burn you with the slightest touch, but at 2 or even 4 ohms cold as ice.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg