Sonic Electronix

Okay im arguing with this kid. lol and he was arguing with me saying how a RF T2 15 could out perform a SMD 18...

But I told him up but wont listen i told him that the SMD had an Higher Xmax and RMS rating and more cone area...

He told me they Have Technologies that "make it produce louder than other higher rated subs at lower watts"

Heres the question...

Do they make subs perform louder at lower watts? for say... That a T2 12 is louder than a BTL 12...

Like is this true................and note dont call me a dumbass because i got it from him. Ihave no idea if its true

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Hahah..this made me laugh my ass off. Btw, I'm not laughing at you.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

The SMD Signature Series of subwoofers comes from working with Steve Meade and his monster installs for close to a decade.  Seeing the progression of subwoofer and amplifier technology we have put pen to paper and designed several new technologies to help push things to the next level.  Starting with the obvious, the motor, it is a Super Gauss dual flux path motor with incredible motor strength not before possible from a ferrite motor structure.  Integrating our 4” EMB coil topology to the system provides electro-mechanical braking to linearize flux.  Having all of this motor force and linearity are no good if you can’t handle power thermally. Every SMD produced spends a significant amount of time on one of our 4 axis CNCs machining the Dyna cool system into the internal parts of the motor structure.  Utilizing cooling channels and specific paths in both the gap plates and pole piece we can extend the thermal capacity of the sub out to 3500W RMS in its normal range of musical operation.  Keeping it mechanically under control is a 7 spider Tri-point suspension system with integrated lead wires capable of handling tremendous current.

All of these technologies culminate in the pinnacle of daily driving subwoofer performance.  Working in ported enclosures much smaller than the average sub, you can get displacement never before possible in tiny spaces, often allowing you to step up to the next size driver for even more output capability.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

They make the sensitivity different so it takes less watts to make louder so yeah , dont know which COULD be louder,never owned either. :shrug:

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Hahah..this made me laugh my ass off. Btw, I'm not laughing at you.

Then what were you laughing at? lol

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Also i know about all that sensitivity shit. lol But one question is it louder if its lower or higher?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Oh well i saw a sony xplod somewhere with a Sensitivity of 94 db.... Yea that is...

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE