Sonic Electronix

Need to know if im missing anything..

nope...some stuff out there is NOT 0 gauge...but it's as thick as 0 gauge on the outside. Crosssection of wire needs to be 1.1cm diameter.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

HT that is true. Now when it comes to wiring for the big three what Knu wiring should I get? Wiring for connecting the batteries? Which RCA's of Knu? And im sorry for asking so many questions im new to building systems and I just want to do it right, hence this post.

1/0 for big 3. I'd personally go with Karma SS RCAs.

Don't apologize for asking questions :) You're smart for asking.

Which type of the RCAs because theres like 2 channel 1M, 2 channel 1/2M...

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

nope...some stuff out there is NOT 0 gauge...but it's as thick as 0 gauge on the outside. Crosssection of wire needs to be 1.1cm diameter.

You misunderstand. That's like saying not all 5000 watt amps put out 5000 watts because those are max ratings, not rated power.

Of course not all are true grade, but obviously I would be referring to true grade. The point you missed is there is no 0 gauge specifically for power and a 0 gauge specifically for ground. Only difference being colors of the jacket

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Well, I have an XS S1200 under the hood and six XS D3100 in the back. I mean...I would decide on amps first. Lol, not to mention if you really will have 10000 watts you might want a high output alternator.

I'd say...a high output alternator, S1200 starting with a D3100 in the back would suffice. Two if you want close to 0 drop with the ability to play daily and bang for extended periods of time.

I have already talked to Mechman and he said im able to get a 270 amp alternator. And I was thinking 2 batteries because im doing daily. But since that SounDigital amp is 1 channel would the subs have to be 2 ohm then just wire them parallel to get a 1 ohm load?

well, it'll make you shit bricks.