I like it but it has a lot of improvements before I will spend any money on it. By next year the technology is going to be a lot better and they are working on 3D that doesn't require glasses. Just like every TV so far. By this time next year whatever is out right now will be twice as good and half the price but of course the next best thing will be started. If I have to sit with glasses on to watch something on my couch I'm not interested. Although I did watch avatar on a 65" LED 3D and it is definately badass but I'll wait til it's finished. You did get a good ass price on it. As of right now my biggest thing is that why in the hell do you have to buy special glasses when you bought the tv. It's just a picture. (as in why cant my flat screen do it) The glasses are what bring it into 3D..... I played gran turismo in 3D and honestly I couldn't tell a difference from sitting at home playing it on a regular flat screen.

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I'm [paying $15 a month for 3 3D channels...sports in 3D is cool, but not cool enough for me to keep the channels. i wish I'd saved the extra $500 on my 3D TV, and $400 on my 3D bluray player...and spent it on an LCD for the bedroom.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

We have a 60in Mitsubishi dlp 3d tv on the way, hows the picture quality?

Edited by Socky

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Yes, my TV uses glasses like all 3D TV's do. There isn't any technology yet that allows them to do without it, you can't even go to the movies without using the glasses. They are two different style's, TV's use an active shutter and theater uses the polarized, the polarized type is too expensive to do on TV's.

I went to the store and played with some games on 3D and was utterly unimpressed, seeing GT5 on my TV is a whole different experience! There is a ton of depth and detail, the PS3 does a great job!

Socky, that's the exact TV I just got, the Mitsubishi 60" DLP and the picture is awesome. the one big let down for me is the lack of sharpness on small text. I'm actually posting this from my TV right now, its my computer monitor. My old TV was a 60" Sony LCD projection built in 06 and it had a very clean picture on stuff like this. It was only 1080i though and didn't do 3D but it was a higher quality set for sure. I got a great deal when I paid $1800 for it with the stand back then. Even though my old TV was still going strong I wanted 3D bad and couldn't pass up $599 on a brand new TV, I was kinda worried about the Sony failing as well since it was kinda getting to that age where you turn it on one day and the picture tweaks out.

Edited by chuchunesme