New Weezy

its always good when rappers actually talk about something real instead of the same thing all the time...but the fact is how lil wayne freestyles it dont matter what he is talking about..the way he puts words together and rhymes them is sick...just like an eminem with a little different way of doing it...and the underground people..if they could slotter them then where r they...cuz im a huge rap fan and i watch all the underground rap championships and yes there extremely good but tits a whole differnt style..there dissin on each other in battles not makin music and freestyling the lyrics at the same time....each rapper has there own way of spittin so yes its about opinion but i still would only say there is at least 5 rappers that compare to weezys skills

Thats where I dl all my mixtapes. but the slow dl speeds kinda suck but you cant complain for free :)

I listen to rap lyics and many differnt types of rap/hiphop/old school/electric funk, and when i say old school I dont mean eazy e. I mean people like Arabian Prince, def soul, george clinton, gigalo tony, grandmaster flash, kurtis blow, kyper, La dream team, man parish, mantronix, newcleus, pretty tony, raheem, spyder d, sugarhill gang, whodini, world class wreckin cru (where Dr. Dre started his music career as their dj). Most of that stuff is early 80s hip hop and electro. I left out a few other good artists too like Egyptian Lover, dwayne omarr. At times I prefer just to bump the old goodies. The raps are real, and not about f**king hoes, slanging drugs, bustin a cap etc..

Say what you want, its your own opinion. I like bws for how bad they ripped on gunit, and every bar was halarious as hell. Scott Storch is down with BWS along with many other rappers but he must be fake too :lol: Going 5 times plat on one cd too is pretty impressive from pretty much a underground rapper at the time til his cd dropped. Also getting people to rebuy your album to out do someone elses first album release is pretty impressive. Taking time out of your rich life signing 500,000+cds for your fans and mailing them back with a mix tape is also something not many rappers do.

the number of cds you sell has nothing to do with your rapping skills

stupid little white kids in the suburbs love that shit and buy the album, plain and simple

supersweet.gif

games a joke,the west sucks now and everyone knows that

i wouldnet expect the people on SMD to understand that though

and yes ive heard 300 bars

have you heard any of the last 100 songs weezy has put out?

cause they kill it

you are dumb as fuck the games 300 bars was non stop for 18 minutes and weezy is the shit but has he spit for that long straight??? the game doesnt suck

and fuck the black wallstreet

i swear there one of the fakest labels in the game

I just found the bandana on the right side song.. And I started to laugh when I found that its feat nu jerzey devil..

Yup black wallstreet keeping things hot.... Again.... not bad for being the "fakest" label. But hey at least you like them :lol:

• 1 year later...

dude your a lil wayne bandwagon jumper fan

hes not all the hype yall claim him to be seriously

yes i like some of his tracks but others I cant stand listening to him

And he aint real, he claims to have been shot, but shot himself in the foot...haha

and Kayne is not my favorite artist........T.I. is, been following him since his first album "I'm Serious"

T.I. flow and lyrics better than Lil Wayne IMO, Id love to see them battle....

i feel u about the band wagon but hands down wezzy fuckin wrecks and BIG BEN u seem to know what ur talkin about i mean im not hatin on anyone i just like a lil more underground not underground but u kno its not mainsteam i love a lil older stuff too like freestyle kingz,dsr,big ake, lil starr,big redd,lil show,chalie boy,big tite,big pic but i love alooooot of wezzys stuff FUCK the game ive hated him every since i heard his 1st album 300 bars is not that bad but its still not great ....

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

pshh weezy, the only good song on carter 3 is dont get too comfortable.

hahh i like how project pat puts it in the new mixtape, History of Violence, "If you ain't real, throw this CD out the WINDOW!"

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer

Dynamat in the trunk with the liscense plate and,

2 Stock tweaters in the front, with the stock speakers in the back seats

Archived