New guys? Questions? Want help, look here...

1 meter and 1/2 meter is length. 1 meter = 3 feet :)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Not a problem, I saw you're question the other day, but I was about to crash after finals though, so I had hoped someone would've answered it for you, guess not lol. Glad I could help though.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KRY2.6M

that would be great if your running them from the head unit to the back

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

LOL No.. i dont call my self a mr know it all, but ill quote what i said in the other thread

helping some one who needs help, and helping some one whos asking for hand outs is completely different, I studied this forum and a few others for 2 years before i made a single post, and when I did it was for specific answers to stuff I could not find, and used every available resource available and came up with nothing.

Way to many people the past few months have been posting the same exact fucking question, in different sections, begging for hand outs when they could just go into the proper section, and see it most of the time on the first few pages... if you are not willing to atleast look for the info you are requesting, I by all means have a right to be a complete fucking dick to you for being so god damn lazy...

when people have specific questions that are needed for specific answers, yes we generally help

but all you see now is

4 dc lvl 5s, what amp?

i want to run 20,000w what amp do i need?

i want to be like steve meade, how can i do 4 18s in my tahoe...

how do i port a sealed box

im running 20,000w and cant figure out why i have voltage drop with a stock alt and 2 batts...

its shit like that thats getting annoying... if you research shit for your specific setup, and post up and say *ive looked around, this is all i could find, and was wondering if there was any way to make it better or improve from this*

then yes, ill fucking help... but stupid ass questions get stupid ass comments

Many of us that are upset by this are the ones who in fact use the search button religiously to find answers and do hours of research rather than asking for help because the information IS out there, and it's our equipment, our money, our problem, we do the best we can to do this ourselves, and when we absolutely cannot, we ask for help.. not "tell me what I need and how to do it."

Both of these x10000000

If you read these forums, there is a near endless pot of information that people who have busted their asses learning. On top of that, they are willing to share that information to people FOR FREE!

It is infinitely annoying for people to come in here and do jack shit to learn and just expect this knowledge to be handed to them. People need to make an effort to understand stuff first, then with that attitude, you can begin to learn from the people here. The just tell me attitude won't let anyone learn and it is disrespectful to people who put in the effort to expect intellectual handouts.

Do your part first, then when all seems hopeless, you have a place to get help.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Well what my problem is I'm not sure which ones because there's 1 meter then 1/2 meter and I'm not sure if it would make a difference

This is the very stuff that aggravates the "assholes" on here.

Seriously?

You don't know which length of rca wire to get?

You really think approx 1.5 feet of wire is gonna make a difference in signal? Or do you just not know how to measure something?

lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones