Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

alright im having the hardest time tryn to find out what mids and highs i want!

some i have been looking at are T3, Rockford Fostgates, Infinity, stuff like that

im just looking for some good components that are less then $150

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

sell a couple pairs of your shoes and get some nice Hertz. Sorry had to. :D

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

i was going to look at AA but i didnt know what the prices were lol and funny guy im not selling the shoes actually i bought a new pair today DICK lol!

i looked into some image dynamics but i didnt know if they were really good.....

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

alright im having the hardest time tryn to find out what mids and highs i want!

some i have been looking at are T3, Rockford Fostgates, Infinity, stuff like that

im just looking for some good components that are less then $150

Cant help much with the speakers, but did you use to post on motocross.com a few years ago? Im pretty sure i remember a screen name like yours, and i noticed in your interests was dirt bikes. Ha ya its random just figured i would ask. I will follow this thread though as im looking for some mids and highs also

Posted

Spend a little extra and get these, Ask Matt or Brandon they sound good!

http://www.woofersetc.com/p6201/CTX65CS--Image-Dynamics-65"-Component-Speaker-System.htm

x2. i love that set.

anything from image dynamics sounds good.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

alright im having the hardest time tryn to find out what mids and highs i want!

some i have been looking at are T3, Rockford Fostgates, Infinity, stuff like that

im just looking for some good components that are less then $150

Cant help much with the speakers, but did you use to post on motocross.com a few years ago? Im pretty sure i remember a screen name like yours, and i noticed in your interests was dirt bikes. Ha ya its random just figured i would ask. I will follow this thread though as im looking for some mids and highs also

lol yea i think (i did on a bunch of motorcross fourms)! i did when i raced lol ... got in a bad dirt bike wreck and my mom made me stop racing and after had to be wrapped from head to toe, i had no to hardly any skin on my legs, arms, and my back..... i had a hole(about 3 inches in diameter) all the way to my bone and chipped the bone in my elbow and got 63 stitches in my arm(i suppose to get a skin graph but iwas scared) and 3rd degree burns on my right leg from my knee to stomach. :shrug: i still ride but not every often

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4879 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...