Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

last I talked to them at ID they were not happy with woofers.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

last I talked to them at ID they were not happy with woofers.

Im not hear to argue any points I was just saying they where authorized, now how Woofersetc works with that IDK.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 557 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...