Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Does anyone on here know of someone who can make past traffic violations and maybe insurance claims disappear? 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Red-navi-916 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 i can make smeone you dislike disappear how much u got and who u want gone? BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 i can make smeone you dislike disappear how much u got and who u want gone? Unfortunately it's not a person, but a very nice collection of traffic violations I've earned. Kinda fucked up but I don't wanna lose my license. They're not really that bad but because I'm under 18 there's a high chance it'll get suspended/restricted. UNLESS I could make my record appear clean by the time I go in for this ticket...hmmmmm 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Emoxihax Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 ..stop getting violations/tickets? 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 I don't really need another lecture on not getting tickets I already know I screwed up. I just need a solution. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Tek Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 I don't really need another lecture on not getting tickets I already know I screwed up. I just need a solution. get a good lawyer. thats the only way out you have unless you know the judge or the governor, who can pardon you.
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 Pshh yeah I wish. Just so you know what it is I got myself into: -Failure to yield right of way, Jan. 2010 (driving school) -Failure to illuminate headlights. This sounds like I'm a dumbass but it was my mom's new car that she got the night before and I had just pulled out of a large, well lit gas station. The lights weren't set on auto. The ticket was dropped. -Speeding, 19 over. This was a dumbass move on my part. My fault. I got this in Nov. 2010. The court date in Jan. 28. Apparently, even though the first ticket was forgiven with driving school, they are still likely to take my license. -illegal uturn. An honest mistake, I didn't see the sign and the cop didn't forgive me. Oh well. I'm pretty sure this will do me in if the speeding ticket doesn't. Court is in Feb. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
cubs_fan0718 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Take your chances, if things dont turn out well then take it like a man. violations/tickets everyones got them, some worse than others, but everyone does the time/pays the fine given to them and moves on. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 Yepp I know. This is just basically my final move to try to keep my license before I throw in the towel and take what I get. I know there's someone out there that will do it for the right price. Yes, I know that is corruption. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Incin Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 I wouldn't go asking others for help just tell the judge you know you messed up don't lie about anything. And how close are you to 18 because it does make a difference. Plus if you were really nice to the cops they might not even show up and you would get a lucky break well, it'll make you shit bricks.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.