Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i can make smeone you dislike disappear how much u got and who u want gone?

Unfortunately it's not a person, but a very nice collection of traffic violations I've earned. Kinda fucked up but I don't wanna lose my license. They're not really that bad but because I'm

under 18 there's a high chance it'll get suspended/restricted. UNLESS I could make my record appear clean by the time I go in for this

ticket...hmmmmm ;)

Hmm.

Whan burger and some cheese cries?

When I was 16, I got a ticket for following to close. Suspended license for 90 days, get my license back and some jerk off stops at a yield sign with no traffic coming, and i ended up getting another ticket. I was almost 17 at this point. License got suspended for 6 months, $300 court fine, $200 defensive driving course and $300 reinstatement fee and a 1000 word hand written essay.

Had my license for 3 months after

that, and got a speeding ticket. And my lisence got suspended for a full year. $300 fine $300 reinstatement driving class again etc.

Why should you be any different then anyone else who has had thei license taken away? Sounds like your just some dumbass kid that doesn't wanna follow the rules of the road.

So what was your tickets for?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Maybe I'm just being an asshole?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

i can make smeone you dislike disappear how much u got and who u want gone?

Unfortunately it's not a person, but a very nice collection of traffic violations I've earned. Kinda fucked up but I don't wanna lose my license. They're not really that bad but because I'm

under 18 there's a high chance it'll get suspended/restricted. UNLESS I could make my record appear clean by the time I go in for this

ticket...hmmmmm ;)

Hmm.

Whan burger and some cheese cries?

When I was 16, I got a ticket for following to close. Suspended license for 90 days, get my license back and some jerk off stops at a yield sign with no traffic coming, and i ended up getting another ticket. I was almost 17 at this point. License got suspended for 6 months, $300 court fine, $200 defensive driving course and $300 reinstatement fee and a 1000 word hand written essay.

Had my license for 3 months after

that, and got a speeding ticket. And my lisence got suspended for a full year. $300 fine $300 reinstatement driving class again etc.

Why should you be any different then anyone else who has had thei license taken away? Sounds like your just some dumbass kid that doesn't wanna follow the rules of the road.

So what was your tickets for?

I think they're listed in the middle of the first page. A little harsh with the name calling, but damn you're situation makes mine a dream. How long ago was this? Why would you lose your license for one offense? I'm sorry you had to go through all that. As far as I'm concerned, I was just considering another option. In the end, I'll probably be in the courtroom at the judges mercy so all the shit some of y'all are giving me isn't really necessary. And the speeding ticket is the only one that I was fully aware of what I was doing, so typically yes I do try to follow the rules of the road. We've all sped, I got caught. Why does it matter?

so you wana be come and officer to do what? you have to get a asvab score in there some point in time big guy

What point are you trying to prove? If you're trying to make me look like a fool it won't work. I've done my research on this and talked to many recruiters. It's my future, please leave it alone.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Posted

cool its your future doesn't mean you'll make it, ive meet with seals cct and pj's before since im doing cct i wanted know what im getting into and im ready for it, you cant fallow rules of the road , what makes you think your going to be able to fallow rules of the military, as a career,

Posted

...it's a traffic ticket. Not murder, that's why I think I'll make it.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Posted

lol they must not of told you, you cant get in with a certain amount of fines that have to be paid thats why i stopped speeding and everything once i found that out=] might want todo more research ,

Posted

Pshh yeah I wish. Just so you know what it is I got myself into:

-Failure to yield right of way, Jan. 2010 (driving school)

-Failure to illuminate headlights. This sounds like I'm a dumbass but it was my mom's new car that she got the night before and I had just pulled out of a large, well lit gas station. The lights weren't set on auto. The ticket was dropped.

-Speeding, 19 over. This was a dumbass move on my part. My fault. I got this in Nov. 2010. The court date in Jan. 28. Apparently, even though the first ticket was forgiven with driving school, they are still likely to take my license.

-illegal uturn. An honest mistake, I didn't see the sign and the cop didn't forgive me. Oh well. I'm pretty sure this will do me in if the speeding ticket doesn't. Court is in Feb.

youre going to lose your license over that? Ive gotten a nice binder clip full of tickets and everytime i just collect my money, go to the court date and tell the judge "Hey, I know I messed up, but I have the fine money right here i was wondering if you could maybe let this not go on my license" He usually lets it go since i pay the fine. the only one he didnt let off was speeding in a school zone which scored me like 4 points lol

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

Posted

...it's a traffic ticket. Not murder, that's why I think I'll make it.

what? U didn't hear traffic violation is 25 to life now!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

It's because I'm not 18 yet. They want me to learn my lesson now so I don't learn it later when I have more responsibilities, like a family. I just know that I don't need to lose my license to learn my lesson. All the stress this has put on me is more than enough. I'll hope for the best.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4569 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...