Sonic Electronix

Share your "acoustical terrorist" stories!

I knew as soon as I read this thread it would be disagreements...

Everyone is going to do what they want, rather you tell them or not. Some people are just ASSHOLES and don't know how to respect people.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

lmfao is all i gotta say @ the kid trying to mess with hugh :/

ANYWAYS back on topic, i dident go to school today since i felt like shit, so i went to pick up my girlfriend and my other 2 friends, i pull up to where i usally park, which is right next to a gate in the back of our school where everyone goes to smoke after school, so my 2 friends hop in my car and tell me to turn it up since they havent heard my new system yet, so i do, since it was after school and wouldent be bothering anyone aside from the kids at the gate who really dont give a fuck, so i start playing white girl, then turn the bass knob, and BAM teacher is at my window screaming at me, i know her and i had her awile ago and she HATES me, so she was bugging out so i turned it down, then she starts spewing some bullshit out of her mouth about how its a 800$ fine for a noise ordienance on school grounds, i was like kkkkk....and? then she walked away then drove off :), after that i turned it back up since everyone else wanted me to, not even just the people in my car lol

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

lmfao is all i gotta say @ the kid trying to mess with hugh :/

ANYWAYS back on topic, i dident go to school today since i felt like shit, so i went to pick up my girlfriend and my other 2 friends, i pull up to where i usally park, which is right next to a gate in the back of our school where everyone goes to smoke after school, so my 2 friends hop in my car and tell me to turn it up since they havent heard my new system yet, so i do, since it was after school and wouldent be bothering anyone aside from the kids at the gate who really dont give a fuck, so i start playing white girl, then turn the bass knob, and BAM teacher is at my window screaming at me, i know her and i had her awile ago and she HATES me, so she was bugging out so i turned it down, then she starts spewing some bullshit out of her mouth about how its a 800$ fine for a noise ordienance on school grounds, i was like kkkkk....and? then she walked away then drove off smile.gif, after that i turned it back up since everyone else wanted me to, not even just the people in my car lol

Fuckin freshmens these days

peepwall.gif

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

I knew as soon as I read this thread it would be disagreements...

Everyone is going to do what they want, rather you tell them or not. Some people are just ASSHOLES and don't know how to respect people.

True that. People have opinions.

there has only been one threat, and it aint been from me, just to me. lol

I know. I'm just saying if he wants to keep pumping his e-dick, they made PM's for a reason.

damn if I want to shoot it with ya, but I can handle a piece too. I'm a country boy too...just black.

And who cares? If you aren't posting relative to the topic on hand, get the fuck out and stop posting here. You're just going to keep digging yourself deeper & deeper.

POTATO!

fuck you, fuck you, fuck you... oh, FUCK YOU... your cool... and fuck you freshman....

JK

But, me and my GF was coming out of the movie theater here, bottom floor of a 5 story car garage, this guy decides to give me and her a dirty look while we are walking up to my car, as hes rolling around bumping his rattling ass trunk... parks next to this car and sets off the alarm, gets out and pointing and laughing...

sooooooooooooo

I put on white girl... c$s... set off almost every alarm in the whole 5 storys.... pissed him the fuck off and gave him a big ass smile as i creeped past him slowly.... ruined his whole day..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

fuck you, fuck you, fuck you... oh, FUCK YOU... your cool... and fuck you freshman....

JK

But, me and my GF was coming out of the movie theater here, bottom floor of a 5 story car garage, this guy decides to give me and her a dirty look while we are walking up to my car, as hes rolling around bumping his rattling ass trunk... parks next to this car and sets off the alarm, gets out and pointing and laughing...

sooooooooooooo

I put on white girl... c$s... set off almost every alarm in the whole 5 storys.... pissed him the fuck off and gave him a big ass smile as i creeped past him slowly.... ruined his whole day..

<_< your not loud

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived