Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Anyone else get this problem


Recommended Posts

Posted

For some reason, none of the songs from Slim Thugs CD "boss of all bosses", bump at all. I got it straight from a CD to my Ipod, but the bass seems very lacking. Was this CD recorded really low or something? I used Decafs 45hz @-4.6db test tone to set my gains on a scope. Anyone else get this sometimes?

Posted

So wait, are you playing it from a CD or from your iPod?

What I would say is get some good headphones and put the CD in your computer and give it a listen. Also, your system might have the bass set low, not sure though.

Posted

So wait, are you playing it from a CD or from your iPod?

What I would say is get some good headphones and put the CD in your computer and give it a listen. Also, your system might have the bass set low, not sure though.

i dont think he's got the system bass turned too low lol.

i cant rememebr what songs are even on boss of all bosses.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

So wait, are you playing it from a CD or from your iPod?

What I would say is get some good headphones and put the CD in your computer and give it a listen. Also, your system might have the bass set low, not sure though.

i dont think he's got the system bass turned too low lol.

i cant rememebr what songs are even on boss of all bosses.

I didn't think so, but hey, it's always good to double check. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4731 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...