3 kicker 15 cvr sealed questions

Im planning on purchasing 3 15 subs and want to run a sealed set up, i do not want to run ported just want to see what type of sound im going to get with 3 15 sealed.

I am heavily leaning on 3 kicker cvr 15 for the simple fact that i had two a long while back and i liked how loud they got and they took power very well. However, if you have any other options at the kicker cvr price range of about 120 each, please let me know and i will look them up. They have to be geared towards sealed (i know cvr are geared toward ported but they sound good to me sealed).

My question is since i am running 3 2 ohm subs to an audiopipe 1500d, subs sealed and assuming kicker cvr 15, what do you guys recommend i give each sub as far as cubic feet for them to be at their loudest and cleanest. I am looking to be very loud not in to much SQ.

I was thinking about 3 cubes each but i am not sure i never had cvr in a huge sealed box, the most i had a 15 cvr was in like 1.8 cubes each and i did not like it although very loud. Thank you and these will go in a suv with third row out.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Im planning on purchasing 3 15 subs and want to run a sealed set up, i do not want to run ported just want to see what type of sound im going to get with 3 15 sealed.

I am heavily leaning on 3 kicker cvr 15 for the simple fact that i had two a long while back and i liked how loud they got and they took power very well. However, if you have any other options at the kicker cvr price range of about 120 each, please let me know and i will look them up. They have to be geared towards sealed (i know cvr are geared toward ported but they sound good to me sealed).

My question is since i am running 3 2 ohm subs to an audiopipe 1500d, subs sealed and assuming kicker cvr 15, what do you guys recommend i give each sub as far as cubic feet for them to be at their loudest and cleanest. I am looking to be very loud not in to much SQ.

I was thinking about 3 cubes each but i am not sure i never had cvr in a huge sealed box, the most i had a 15 cvr was in like 1.8 cubes each and i did not like it although very loud. Thank you and these will go in a suv with third row out.

I would go by Kickers specs.....also what vehicle is this going in????

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Subs will be wired to 1.3 ohms, anybody has any experience with CVR sealed and what is the sweet spot to seal them in cubes?

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

your looking to be very loud, and doing a sealed box? no way.....

seriously... no way....

it wont happen..... go ported if you want loud

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Im trying to get louder than my two 15 subs tuned to 37hz that i sold. I know ported is louder given the same box to a sealed, but im kind of curious about a sealed box with 3 15 subs, and hoping it is louder than my two 15 sub setup even though it was ported, im hoping the extra 15 gives me a louder bass as well as a clean sound from the sealed.

why dont you just do it ported and be louder all together? subs back port back, port on the top or bottom would still be loud....

I dont see a reason to make 2 different boxes when you realize your not happy with the sealed box

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

The reason is because with ported i will need around 4 cubes each plus the port and i am looking to not use all of my trunk space.

Also i like the sound a sealed box gives off although it is much less louder than ported, i am hoping the extra 15 satisfies the loud bass part as well.

How much room do you have to work with? are you willing to go atleast to the top of the back seats?

Team DC Audio

btw, it said on the kicker website that the CVRs will do 3 cubes each.. so you could make a 9 cube box for them ported....

thats the ported rec...

sealed says minimum is 1.8 cubes per sub....

give me some size limits that you have and ill work something out for you thats ported

height, width, and length

Team DC Audio

Archived