NEW PSYPH MORRISON SONG - "DOPE" ....BIG BASS! Download FREE!

iceman, if i am reading the other posts right, you were second? I didnt see your video but i saw the other one first and i already gave him the gold membership. I gave you a silver membership instead....you guys should both have extra options opened up as well as the google ad free skins (choose from drop down at bottom).

thanks guys! and feel free to keep the vids coming!

His was posted first, mine popped up before his though. I appreciate it though, he definitely deserves it more than me :P. Thanks!

No one deserves it more then another. :)

iceman, if i am reading the other posts right, you were second? I didnt see your video but i saw the other one first and i already gave him the gold membership. I gave you a silver membership instead....you guys should both have extra options opened up as well as the google ad free skins (choose from drop down at bottom).

His was posted first, mine popped up before his though. I appreciate it though, he definitely deserves it more than me :P. Thanks!

In this case, you do. You uploaded first, just can't control YT's uploading. Either way, I could care less, because its about having fun, not who has a bigger e-dick because of member status. Congrats anyways :P

POTATO!

In this case, you do. You uploaded first, just can't control YT's uploading. Either way, I could care less, because its about having fun, not who has a bigger e-dick because of member status. Congrats anyways :P

I wasn't having fun when I came inside from doing that at 11pm. My GF was pissed. haha

I wasn't having fun when I came inside from doing that at 11pm. My GF was pissed. haha

Ohms before hoes. :D

POTATO!

From South Australia! 8)

For those who care it's a DD2512a being fed by an Audison Lrx1.1k.

Edit: It's taking ages to process and that seems to be messing with embedding, so if you want to see it, click the link at the top rather than using the embedded player. Edited by cam

From South Australia! 8)

For those who care it's a DD2512a being fed by an Audison Lrx1.1k.

Edit: It's taking ages to process and that seems to be messing with embedding, so if you want to see it, click the link at the top rather than using the embedded player.

Damn that looks wild seeing the SW on the other side like that!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build