Sundown Audio

Would These Amps Be Good For This?

Jeremy1998

And wiring all 3 to 1.33 on the AQ would be best for now...maybe get the BLs instead...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Oh God! Everybody listening?!?!

I am running 3 (THREE) amps for subs. So EACH sub has it's own amp. So I will have 1500W~ EACH! :noob:

^ That's a way to get yourself liked around here..

Have you looked at the AQ2200's actual output? it is 100 watts of your 1500 each.. It would be so much easier to do one amp and have a lot less wiring than doing 3 amps and have wires out your ass. (Fucked that up that would be with 2 amps)

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

I believe it, because he would have put a lot of thought into the screen name with the right year. Anyways, I agree with the electricals.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Archived