Sundown Audio

Would These Amps Be Good For This?

Jeremy1998

He´s grandpa it´s the one supposed to buy them haha, that´s what he said i think.

I am buying the shit, God!

why the hell was this thread even created? why do you want to waste your grandpas money for your own entertainment? you cant even drive the car around for another 3-4 years. are you just going to sit in the car in the driveway and piss all your neighbors off? you're 12. do 12 year old things like play COD and bother people on there rather than waste money on something you cant even fully enjoy.

Fine, whatever...

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD; I'M TIRED OF THE BS! I GUESS I'LL QUIT CAR AUDIO AND FIND ANOTHER HOBBY! YOU GUYS REALLY MAKE PEOPLE FEEL WELCOME!

Fine, whatever...

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD; I'M TIRED OF THE BS! I GUESS I'LL QUIT CAR AUDIO AND FIND ANOTHER HOBBY! YOU GUYS REALLY MAKE PEOPLE FEEL WELCOME![/size][/center][/b][/color]

we have seen TOO many people on here asking for help for things that they never get. and you are also 12 yet you want to step up to the big leagues. im not trying to be a dick, im telling you my honest opinion. let me reiterate this again. you are 12 years old. worry about school and not about something you cant enjoy for the next couple years.

He´s grandpa it´s the one supposed to buy them haha, that´s what he said i think.

I am buying the shit, God!

No you are not!!! you are buying it with someone else money, you don´t work or anything!! and if you do are buying it with your own money, spend it on other things as kranny said, why bother wasting money on equipments you ain´t using until you can actually drive that car? just my opinion...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

we have seen TOO many people on here asking for help for things that they never get. and you are also 12 yet you want to step up to the big leagues. im not trying to be a dick, im telling you my honest opinion. let me reiterate this again. you are 12 years old. worry about school and not about something you cant enjoy for the next couple years.

Well whatever... I guess I'm only a kid so I can't choose what I like...

"Ill quit car audio and start another hobby"

Must not like it that bad if you quit that easy..

What good would it do you to have this dream system of yours?

Well, you guys are basically kicking me out... Here's how it went:

"Well I'm 12 and I want to make a nice audio system for my grandpa."

But you guys heard:

"Well I'm 12 Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah"

No you are not!!! you are buying it with someone else money, you don´t work or anything!! and if you do are buying it with your own money, spend it on other things as kranny said, why bother wasting money on equipments you ain´t using until you can actually drive that car? just my opinion...

You don't know how I get my money. I work around the house to get money, and I *GASP!* SAVE IT!

So I guess that the home theatre system that I was going to build is going to get the thumbs down too now?

you can use the home theater A LOT, but you can´t use the car, so yes, build the home theater!! Damn they pay you a lot of money for taking out the garbage and stuff like that then, glad you like to save money, that´s why we don´t want you to spend money on things you can´t use and enjoy!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

facepalm at this whole thread. first off, why does your grandpa need subwoofers? does he listen to fucking gucci mane or gorilla zoe? im sure as shit he doesnt. like most older folks he probably listens to talk radio. now tell me, why would you need to install a multi kilowatt stereo system to listen to radio? completely pointless. also, you want to have like 2000-3000 watts, have you even considered the insane fucking electrical upgrades you will need to do that cost more than your amps and subwoofers?

edit: spend your money elsewhere, or put it in a savings account and wait a few years, then you can have the biggest stereo you can afford after you get a car and are able to drive.

Well whatever... I guess I'm only a kid so I can't choose what I like...

"Ill quit car audio and start another hobby"

Must not like it that bad if you quit that easy..

What good would it do you to have this dream system of yours?

Well, you guys are basically kicking me out... Here's how it went:

"Well I'm 12 and I want to make a nice audio system for my grandpa."

But you guys heard:

"Well I'm 12 Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah"

You don't know how I get my money. I work around the house to get money, and I *GASP!* SAVE IT!

So I guess that the home theatre system that I was going to build is going to get the thumbs down too now?

You quoted yourself saying you wanted to make a nice system for your grandpa, you forgot this part "It's just that I'm the one that wants the system, not my grandpa..."

first off, why does your grandpa need subwoofers? does he listen to fucking gucci mane or gorilla zoe?

Haha..you kill me. This is the highlight of this whole thread.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived