Sundown Audio

Would These Amps Be Good For This?

Jeremy1998

Whatever... Looking at, it's not really worth it... I might get him like 1 10 or something just to make his music sound good... More money fore home theatre. Sorry for acting like suck a jackass...

Would you guys be interested in watching a home theatre build? With a Fi Q 18 or 15 or something like that...

You guys are so noob! grandpa has some nice sinatra´s chopped and screwed versions, a guy called "decaf" made them :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Whatever... Looking at, it's not really worth it... I might get him like 1 10 or something just to make his music sound good... More money fore home theatre. Sorry for acting like suck a jackass...

Would you guys be interested in watching a home theatre build? With a Fi Q 18 or 15 or something like that...

it really isnt worth it since you cant enjoy it. and yes im sure we'd all be interested in a HT build. we dont see those too often.

I think you need to start by making a trip to the pawn shop and buying yourself some cheap well worn JLs, and a nice quality named used 300-1000w amp. And a decent 4 gauge wiring kit from knukonceptz. And if you are serious about car audio start by having your parents/grandparents buy you woodworking tools. Assemble yourself a nice little woodshop and start playing with different enclosures. Enclosure design and understanding is without question the biggest handicap nubes faces stepping into the audio game. Electrical understanding is up there as well. Get yourself a lot of speedclamps, circular saw, router with bits, two drills of same brand, nice new drill bit set. That would be a great start. You can start by researching how to properly build sealed enclosures and work your way up through reflex enclosures, t-lines and 4th and 6th order bandpasses. Gaining this knowledge early on might put you on the forefront of audio someday putting up records.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

He does want a little system, however... Like maybe a single Q 10. I would most likely power it with one of those AP 15001D's. Assuming about 500 (to be safe) for mids & highs, how big of an alt do you think I would need? Also, would an XS Power D2400 be good, or over kill, or not enough?

Do it! I personaly have a q 18 tuned to 18 hz in a 11 cube box. Sounds amazing!

Archived