Sonic Electronix

box is already built into the trunk, i only have a 4.5 wide gap for a port, but i can make the height up to 14 i believe. What would be the recommended length of the port for 2 15's for per say 34 to 38 hz? This is where i'm kinda stuck... the box size should be around 8 to 8.5 cu ft when all the fiberglassing on the interior is done...

box is already built into the trunk, i only have a 4.5 wide gap for a port, but i can make the height up to 14 i believe. What would be the recommended length of the port for 2 15's for per say 34 to 38 hz? This is where i'm kinda stuck... the box size should be around 8 to 8.5 cu ft when all the fiberglassing on the interior is done...

use torres calculator and frigure it out for yourself

use torres calculator and frigure it out for yourself

:+1:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/38791-torres-box-tuning-calculator-updated-310/#entry551556

Archived