12 15" Memphis CM Cast Mojos Dual 4 Ohm ** LIKE NEW **

After me and matt spent an hour getting them back in you take them out <_<

they still in there till I sell them... hopefully I will have them by the time we do your system so you can put the TFS's in for me! :rofl:

LOL your funny. <_<

And yes these subs do sound really good! Even with ricks little ports lol. :pardon:

hmmm.... I wonder how the new subs will work with that the small ports??? I didn't think about that...

hmmm... tempting.. wouldn't know anyone who could make a custom box for 2 of these would u ? i'm a local.trink40.gif

Im pretty sure he could work something up... He can build some nice enclosures.

dude i would pick up 2 of these is i was not already dead set on the TFS 18 lol

GLWS bro!

TFS Subs are better! LOL!

8)

Here's what I am replacing them with... heard they are the best subwoofers on the market! Only thing is that u can't compete if you own these bad boys...

IMG_1422.jpg

(I SWORE I would never use a FP joke, but... dam!!! this was perfect timing!)

whats funky pup? before my time i know but i keep seing people use jokes about them and half the people say theyre good but im pretty sure its sarcasm...

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

Here's what I am replacing them with... heard they are the best subwoofers on the market! Only thing is that u can't compete if you own these bad boys...

IMG_1422.jpg

(I SWORE I would never use a FP joke, but... dam!!! this was perfect timing!)

whats funky pup? before my time i know but i keep seing people use jokes about them and half the people say theyre good but im pretty sure its sarcasm...

Thats a Funky Pup in the picture and u can just tell they are trash! LOL!

Archived