Look what Santa brought me + post yours!

For once, a set of rims I don't think look stupid. :P I kid. Most rims are nice, if on the right car. :)

Merry Christmas dude. Will post what I get (not expecting much, with mom being out of work & I don't think dad got my list of stuff for my car..but who knows?

guess ill have to wait and see! haha Merry christmas!

mJzD9.png

Just like you said there's no given facts aka date of birth so why would you say that you open gifts on Christmas Eve because that's when he was born? It's pretty widely known that it is extremely unlikely that Jesus was born in December, and that the church changed his date of birth to December 25th to better coincide with festivals of the Pagan religion (very close to the Winter Solstice) Not trying to turn this into a religious debate about who believes what, was merely trying to correct something you wrote. Regardless of what you believe, read some articles on google (something along the lines of "When was Jesus really born") just to see that I'm not talking out of my ass lol.

Just like you said there's no given facts aka date of birth so why would you say that you open gifts on Christmas Eve because that's when he was born? It's pretty widely known that it is extremely unlikely that Jesus was born in December, and that the church changed his date of birth to December 25th to better coincide with festivals of the Pagan religion (very close to the Winter Solstice) Not trying to turn this into a religious debate about who believes what, was merely trying to correct something you wrote. Regardless of what you believe, read some articles on google (something along the lines of "When was Jesus really born") just to see that I'm not talking out of my ass lol.

I see your name is fitting. lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

my girl got me.....

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

sorry if they are too big or dont resize

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Archived