Sonic Electronix

The AQ bends the AP over. Aq can do .5 daily and at that load, can easily whip the shit out of the Ap.

Aq all the way.

Did anyone else notice this? Why the hell are you telling him the AQ can run .5 daily? He clearly stated he has a budget, and in order to run ANY amp at .5 ohm daily, you've got to have a beefy electrical. This is another example of noobs giving noobs dumbass advice. OP, yes AQ will give you cleaner power, but PLEASE, don't listen to the post stated above. At your experience, I wouldn't run any amp at .5 ohm. Not being a dick, just giving you precious advice.

I'd say his telling the op that the aq can do .5 daily is a testament to the quality and durability of the amp, not a recommendation to op of how to use them.

OP: the aq is an under rated amp that can easily do over 1400 wrms. the AP is an over rated amp that needs 14.5 volts to get close to it's 1500 wrms rating. You can't really go wrong either way, i just hope you understand WHAT you are buying before you buy it.

The AQ bends the AP over. Aq can do .5 daily and at that load, can easily whip the shit out of the Ap.

Aq all the way.

Did anyone else notice this? Why the hell are you telling him the AQ can run .5 daily? He clearly stated he has a budget, and in order to run ANY amp at .5 ohm daily, you've got to have a beefy electrical. This is another example of noobs giving noobs dumbass advice. OP, yes AQ will give you cleaner power, but PLEASE, don't listen to the post stated above. At your experience, I wouldn't run any amp at .5 ohm. Not being a dick, just giving you precious advice.

Erm... uh... I blame Sanitarium. :peepwall:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :clapping:

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I honestly hope he takes kranny's advice. I hate seeing people tell others to run systems at lower ohm loads "cuz you gets moar watts."

no worries, im sure he will go for 1 ohm, lol

i too have seen lots of noobs giving advice, ive been one of them, im noob i just try to regurgitate the appropriate information

i honestly think for most people 1 ohm daily is as low as it should go and ive heard many others say that, mainly for safety of the amp, cause most people cant support the electrical needed to keep it there safely and without clipping

Aq all the way.

I'd say his telling the op that the aq can do .5 daily is a testament to the quality and durability of the amp, not a recommendation to op of how to use them.

OP: the aq is an under rated amp that can easily do over 1400 wrms. the AP is an over rated amp that needs 14.5 volts to get close to it's 1500 wrms rating. You can't really go wrong either way, i just hope you understand WHAT you are buying before you buy it.

Well by the looks of it, I'm going with the AQ. People tell me its better, so in my mind now, its better. If I'm building a system, might as well build it right first

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Aq all the way.

Well by the looks of it, I'm going with the AQ. People tell me its better, so in my mind now, its better. If I'm building a system, might as well build it right first

good frame of mind going into a build

Aq all the way.

good frame of mind going into a build

:D:woot:

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

I would go AQ. Plus, the clipping indicator on the gain knob is an automatic point ;)

Yeah I noticed that too. Thank god. Just wondering, say I have an 80 volt alt. Or whatever they call it. Like Watts, Volts, whatever it is for an alt. Say its 80. And the 2 Sundown Audio SA-12's with the AQ1200D. What do you think my voltage drop would be?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD