Bagging and Body Dropping

thats very true big dee cant go anywhere without beats... but what u mean by a 2 link on the bar??

a 2 link is just a 2x3 0r 2x4 steel tubing going from the leaf spring shackel to the axil the bag sits on top of the bar with the bag bracket on the side of the frame right above. theres more to it than that. but thats just roughly saying. you still need the shock tabs welded in. pan hard bar,notch the frame, and proper angle on the axil so the universal joint dont bind or wear . its not the best set up but i think its the easyest an cheapest .

ok im seeing videos on youtube, for awhile and i can see that, thats the easiest way to bag the rear end, lol idk about the front... but is it easier to bag a stepside or a regular bed

i dont think the bed type matters. cause you have to remove it to install any way. but you might need to trim the stepside bed diffrent than a reg bed. the make an model could also make a difrence too. o and rim size will need to be figured in also

alright, sounds like a plan but i seem to not want to go any bigger then 22s.... and i can tell the 2 link is like the easiest way, but thanks dee for explaining rather then talking shit like everyone else on here, or jsut ignoring the person when they would like advise

• 3 weeks later...

I'd run a custom 4 link.

2 links arent that great from my understanding.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Yea I would go with a 4link also, Rides nicer, you get no wheel hop and it's stronger. Plus it's not that much more expensive if you do it yourself. And if you do it yourself please make sure that you are a GOOD welder. I'm not hating or anything at all, I just don't want you to get hurt! It is very dangerous to cut the frame up and weld in notches and brackets and 4 link mounts. I had a buddy that thought he would do the work himself but didn't lay down good welds on his 4 link brackets. Long story short, it broke, he lost control and went off the road into a ditch. He was ok but just imagine what could have happened if he wasnt so lucky. You should try suicidedoors.com they have alot of good products there.

already no, lol i dont no how to weld at all, so i was just thinking about someone doing it, it will b quite a bit i no that much and then for the body drop since i like to ride low lol even on bikes

Archived