Diablo Hellfire 2500.1's

I have up for sale 4 Hellfire 2500.1's These have been reworked by a local repair engineer. His work has been top notch. 3 of these are production models with the silver dual 1/0 inputs and red boards and the other 1 are the prototype models with the very hard to find black boards and the gold dual 1/0 inputs. All have very small scratches on them but are in great shape over all.

I am asking 450 shipped for each of them. I am willing to make deals on them as I am looking to make money this week so I can visit the good ol buildhouse at ces in 2 weeks.

E11764W3M80P15C.jpg

031-3.jpg

030-3.jpg

http://s59.photobuck...nt=DSCN0429.mp4

Testing Conditions were as follows

Power supply: 14.4 VDC power supply

Test signal: 50hz sine wave

Load: Dummy Resistor load

Environment: 77 Degrees F free air

Instrument: Audio Precision Sys1

S/N Ratio - 95.2db

Input Level - .133Vrms to 7.5Vrms

Total Harmonic Distortion /Power Chart

chart.jpg

Power output @ 4ohms

4ohm.jpg

Power Output @ 2ohms

2ohm.jpg

Power Output @1ohm

1ohm.jpg

Frequency response testing

-3db Frequency response = 8Hz~179Hz

-1db Frequency response = 11Hz~136Hz

Frequency Response

freqresponse.jpg

Low Pass Frequency Response

lpfresponse.jpg

Subsonic Filter Response

subsonicfilterresult.jpg

Overload Protection:

Unit Protects at less than 0.65ohm at full output power

Thermally at 82 Degrees Celsius

Voltage: 7.7V

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Here's a video of me losing at a bassrace run, but it was also a show where I was beating on a pair of 2500's

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Open to offers ;)

Just purchased my HO alt. If everything goes right, I should Be in touch. I was talking to you at the show in Vacaville, I was the short guy with Minel lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Don't wait too long. If they don't sell before I go to ces then I may just hang to all of them and use them for myself. ;)

bump for a vegas trip and some reworked amps with zero issues

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Bump for some new years bump in your trunk :D

Thanks for the offer but anything more in car audio is the last thing I need right now ;)

Don't be shy guys. If I wasn't confident that they were working great, then I wouldn't have them for sale on here.

Archived