Diablo Hellfire 2500.1's

Do you have a 1000d from diablo?

i think he only had a few when i got my 1000 about 6 months ago, i think hes getting or got some new 2500s in to repay some of the crap ones people got and him getting screwed by the build house, but dunno about the 1ks

I think I only have 1 production and 1 proto with the black board left. Let me know if your interested. The specs can be found on the other FS post

Bill

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Pm's sent and all pm's replied.

Thanks for the interest guys.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 3 months later...

Yes. Shoot me a PM

Archived