1997 Accord Build lawdy lawdy

I feel bad for ya bruh... Parents got the leash tight round your neck if you have to ask permission to do all this shit :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I feel bad for ya bruh... Parents got the leash tight round your neck if you have to ask permission to do all this shit :D

no shit man.. But hit me up on places to put amps. im curious now

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Change of plans guys. 18 wont fit due to height restriction of the brackets that hold the trunk up. I decided to go bigger than an 1 18 (cone area wise) so im doing 4 10's. The goal? To move a ton of air. Where the fawk do I buy 8" precision ports?... Or PVC? Anyone know any good retailers?

410s.png

410splan.png

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

And smoked, Amp places pleasee :)

&& Also, this box 'should' slide in since its only 13 inches tall. Well find out once the wood gets cut, and I test fit it in there.

and dont worry, the top will have some 1/2 threaded rod going in 2 spots in the middle of all 4 subs. It will also be all fiberglassed inside. Outside of box will be resined, (edges specifically) then be finished like my tweeters, that nice glossy black.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) is intended for interior, non-structural projects like counter tops, etc. MDF Super Lite is 1/3 lighter than regular MDF. Maintains excellent strength, surface smoothness and stability.

use MDF super lite.... works the same and is hella light i built 4.5 cube box for 15 i can load and unload by myself like nothing haha 40$ a sheet though :(

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

dont think home depot has that. The box will be made of birch.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

got some work done today. mainly cleaning and other stuff.

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

cardboard layin around, thought I'd measure how the new box will fit. It will slide in :) No building in the trunk.

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

got this little piece back in, and stock speaker grills.

IMG_1295.jpg

wires..

IMG_1298.jpg

finally cleaned ready for damplifier.

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

What kind/brand of damplifier are you using? I ask because I want to put that stuff in my car also. Looks good, interesting route you just went to, i will be curious to see how this is all going to work out. What kind of 10's are you thinking about using? DC I'm assuming...? If so what level of 10's?

second skin in the trunk, and im going to beef up the lid and rear deck more since firing up will beat the hell out of the upper part of the car. And I already called anna and got a quote for 4 lvl 2 10's. I'll run something around 1500w to em.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived