C-Fizzy Posted December 29, 2010 Report Posted December 29, 2010 Hahaha...I'm sorry bro. Had y'all got a hold of me earlier, before the Warden locked down the demos, it would have been kosher. its cool LOL. hopefully i'll hear it before i die. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Rose-Villian Posted December 29, 2010 Report Posted December 29, 2010 Ide tell my beezer to keep quit... and demo till the cops came.... I wanna here This Damn thing WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
DC-Derrick Posted December 29, 2010 Report Posted December 29, 2010 Ide tell my beezer to keep quit... and demo till the cops came.... I wanna here This Damn thing There is a thing called respect....
00sdime00 Posted December 29, 2010 Author Report Posted December 29, 2010 Ide tell my beezer to keep quit... and demo till the cops came.... I wanna here This Damn thing There is a thing called respect.... This is Elvis you're talking about..... A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
deepsilencer Posted December 30, 2010 Report Posted December 30, 2010 [quote name=00sdime00' date='28 December 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1293565799' post='1329163] Hahaha...I'm sorry bro. Had y'all got a hold of me earlier, before the Warden locked down the demos, it would have been kosher. its cool LOL. hopefully i'll hear it before i die. x2. TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.