my new 22 rims check them out

looks awesome, will look even better matching the car color, I agree with cc_audio we want a full car shot :drinks:

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

looks awesome, will look even better matching the car color, I agree with cc_audio we want a full car shot :drinks:

i now bro i shud took a shot of one side when i had them on i can take pic of all the rims togeather that about it it would be a bitch puting them on without a lift and taking all the inserts off lol theres alot trust me

Really! When I think I don't see these rims anywhere and decide to get 30s I have them for a short time and someone on here already has them! Damn lol. Its iight though because they're awesome looking rims and I have 8 inches on yours lol! :)

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Really! When I think I don't see these rims anywhere and decide to get 30s I have them for a short time and someone on here already has them! Damn lol. Its iight though because they're awesome looking rims and I have 8 inches on yours lol! :)

same thing happened to me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

same thing happened to me

It seems to always happen like that. Your rims look really good on your truck. I wish 24s could look good on my truck like yours

aaaa.png

lmao i didt now you had them bro but they look sexy tat y i got them and i got a great deal coudt beat

lmao i didt now you had them bro but they look sexy tat y i got them and i got a great deal coudt beat

They look great for sure! Hey at least I know you have great tastes in rims! Ha they're going to look good on your car though! I can't wait to see them on it

aaaa.png

Archived