94 explorer 2 RE Audio MX 18

he is also helping me with my box build for my 2006 jeep grand cherokee when i get a chance ill post a build thread but 4 re sx 10's off 2 cactus 600's so as soon as i get some pics and progress ill post 1.

2011 usaci streetbeat 2 world champion
2012 usaci streetbeat 2 world champion
2012 iasca advnw1 and lightweight bassboxing 2nd place
2013 usaci mod 1001-2k world champion
2013 meca mod 5 2nd place
2014 mwspl adv 2 world champion
2014 meca mod 4 world champion

usaci streetbeat 2 world record holder b and k mic
usaci mod 1001-2k legal world record holder
mwspl adv 2 world record holder
first 160 ever on fusing at headrest in meca
first 160 mwspl adv 2 8k clamped class

i had a 92 explorer and fit an optima G 34 up front

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Definitly i would´ve tried sub up/port back gaining space over the tire wells like my boy uhoh told you, BUT, i don´t think the same about the port, my explorer SUCKS with a port like that, i went from port side to side like that to port taking the all height of the box and gained 1 db, besides that, explorers seems to love aeros, i would try aeros on the next box build :)

Said that, all cars are different, maybe the 94 explorer it´s louder the way he´s telling you, i dunno, BUT, you should get very nice scores indeed, best box size i´ve gotten for burps it´s 4.3 cubic feet per 18" sub, but once again, depends on LOT of factors such as car, port area, power, etc etc . NICE BUILD :good:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

yeah im sure we will have plenty of boxes by the time we are done i am actually using areos for my build i just finished most of it today heres a quick pick of my 2006 jeep grand cherokee! this is for you too splxlt i got alot done today!lol

100_2674.jpg

2011 usaci streetbeat 2 world champion
2012 usaci streetbeat 2 world champion
2012 iasca advnw1 and lightweight bassboxing 2nd place
2013 usaci mod 1001-2k world champion
2013 meca mod 5 2nd place
2014 mwspl adv 2 world champion
2014 meca mod 4 world champion

usaci streetbeat 2 world record holder b and k mic
usaci mod 1001-2k legal world record holder
mwspl adv 2 world record holder
first 160 ever on fusing at headrest in meca
first 160 mwspl adv 2 8k clamped class

Sir... I like it.

I had a 1993 Explorer and I always wondered about filling the whole area with a box...

Does your rear window seal leak at all? I know the 93 year had a problem with it...

Very interested in your wiring, battery, and alternator upgrades, I know the stocks could NEVER put out enough. I killed 2 alternators in a matter of months running my system at full tilt... really interested to see it done right.

Sir... I like it.

I had a 1993 Explorer and I always wondered about filling the whole area with a box...

Does your rear window seal leak at all? I know the 93 year had a problem with it...

Very interested in your wiring, battery, and alternator upgrades, I know the stocks could NEVER put out enough. I killed 2 alternators in a matter of months running my system at full tilt... really interested to see it done right.

yeah rear window seal does leak not to bad tho. and right now i have kicker 0 gauge for the wire and did the big 3. as for the alternator its just the stock one and i have no other batteries right now, the voltage does drop a few volts but good enough for the xt4000 but going to have to upgrade everything once i get the aq3500

that looks sick and does anyone here know where to get a recone kit for an re se12??

o and have you thought of a removeable port that way you dont have to build a new box every time you want a different tune?? an inserts cheaper to rebuild too:):):)

1994 honda accord 2.2L VTEC

sub is re se motor with fi cone in a pre fab box

stock door speakers on an alpine v12 4 channel

sub on a 1000 watt alpine monoblock

need a dash kit and harness to put my alpine deck in

also need tons of sound deadner

need to install my apline type r compontents up front

need to buy type r 6x9's for the rear

Archived