I have had 18-26" rims with a lot of different tires including Pirelli and Toyo, which is my favorite. Those that say the 25 series 26" and 28" ride better than anything else they have owned just because it was a Pirelli... I am BLOWN AWAY. If jesus christ popped up in my living room and tried to tell me that, I would tell him he is full of shit and to get the hell out for :bull: me.

I can't tell another man what he has or hasn't experienced. :good:

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

I have had 18-26" rims with a lot of different tires including Pirelli and Toyo, which is my favorite. Those that say the 25 series 26" and 28" ride better than anything else they have owned just because it was a Pirelli... I am BLOWN AWAY. If jesus christ popped up in my living room and tried to tell me that, I would tell him he is full of shit and to get the hell out for :bull: me.

I can't tell another man what he has or hasn't experienced.

Amen...

I know people that have had pirelli tires and have had negative experiences and advised me to stay away from pirelli. It's all user experience IMO.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

$1800 mounted and balanced at the place i go to... 275/25/28

I'm guessing each?

and why do these tires cost so much? I mean I can get a 37" tall tire with a 15" wheel opening which is a lot more rubber/steel and it's way cheaper

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived