After looking at the pictures above, yes i do see that one of the all threads look really crooked, i will be sure to fix that before the final product is done.

Look what i ordered yesterday and got today (more surprises coming soon!)

DSCN0632.jpg

DSCN0633.jpg

DSCN0634.jpg

Old JVC pos

DSCN0636.jpg

Installed

DSCN0643.jpg

^^ has gone a long way since the youtube update lol :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Haha i know right? I haven't updated that thing in forever and i felt like no one really was watching anyways lol. Thanks for the comment though, i might just update my youtube because of you! Haha

Haha i know right? I haven't updated that thing in forever and i felt like no one really was watching anyways lol. Thanks for the comment though, i might just update my youtube because of you! Haha

hey now i was watching, took me a minute to find out it was you, had to compare the cars, saw a little dent in the hood and i saw that on the youtube im like, thats totally him :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived