hey now i was watching, took me a minute to find out it was you, had to compare the cars, saw a little dent in the hood and i saw that on the youtube im like, thats totally him :D

Haha sorry! You excluded! Yeah i know right, that dent in the hood is so freaking annoying dude. Glad it's distinguishing i guess lol!

Getting these installed as we speak. Should have pictures sometime today!

DSCN0647.jpg

DSCN0645.jpg

DSCN0646.jpg

And just a bit of FYI, i plan on making my car a dark gray with a black DC audio decal on the front of the hood/driver side. I know it doesn't make much sense but the inside of my car is going to be blue also, along with my DC subs. So it will all look nice and clean once it's done but little steps at a time.

Guess no one is interested in whats been going on. I will have pictures tomorrow of my car, i guess they got a bunch of cars in and they are running a bit late. But i do have a question, with the new speakers i bought, how essential is getting a amp to push them? I rather get my DC amp then buy a amp for my front stage when i have my tweeters and etc, but i need a amp to clean up the sound or whatever, i will buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

dude ur not that far from me

im in yuma az about 3-4 hours away

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived