"security system" with night/day use for outside?

Feel free to hit me up. I took more then a few classes on this stuff awhile back after getting my truck gutted in my driveway

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yea i had my van stolen and it was less then 100 feet from my window

I walked out on mine being broken into, I know it was at least 2 guys cause I never saw the 2nd guy hit me in the back of the head.

Lets just say there isn't anything on my block I don't know about now. My system is the baby system, I build one up for the inlaws place. They have 5 acres and lets just say it's pretty damn secure. I can also access their place from anywhere in the world too ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

shit bill

1 thats crazy as shit, you walking out to your car getting gutted

2 that elaborate system you got there

ill be sure to hit you up when i need to get everything, itll be till maybe springish

but the camara itself will be hooked onto the house then a tv right on the inside wall, then POSSIBLY a second camara on the stand itself, thanks for all the info bill

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

yea if i ever walked out to someone gutting my cavalier then there would be hell to pay. that car is like my baby and being built in honor of my daughter who passed away

Well hell was being given till I was knocked cold out in the middle of the street ;)

i started doing a lot of work out of my garage and getting my customers from craigslist, last night i started looking at secerity cameras cuz one day i know some idiot will come back. they just better hope my cameras catch them and they get arrested an me not find them in the act.... we may not have cameras but we ARE protected lol. anyways, go to www.frys.com they have some nice stuff pretty cheap. i will have a wireless camera that will record to my computer and i can view anytime i want. most of them cant see very far at night, the furthest i saw was 33 feet at night with the IR. but i think after i get paid i will invest.