ways to make money online

lol i wasnt sure if there was something else i can join though i dont have a cell phone and it needs one :(

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

all signed up for chacha now just watching the vids you gotta watch thanks btw

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

no prob. be sure to study more than you think you need to... you only get one chance to take the test and they are tough graders. If you still can, put [email protected] as your reference.

im not looking to start my own buisness for the time being im just looking for a way to make money im 18 i really wana get my car back on the road and turbo that bish but its retardedly hard for me to find a job plus all the questions i ask around her about subs id like to actually be able to buy the things im asking about

Lol.

All you have to worry about is your car and turboing that "bish"? Must be nice... There's no easy simple way to make money. If there was, don't u think more people would do it?

k i watched all the videos but when i go to universe.chacha it doesnt start the test idk what im soposed to go to if it doesnt start automatically thats how it said it would start

I think FireFox is required.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread