GTX,

I know exactly how you feel. Right now you have a deluge of emotion that you just want to get out. The bad thing about that is, we tend to want to spill our guts to the girl we like before we actually (fully) have them in our grasp, in desperate hopes that they may feel the same way about us. I know it is difficult not to do this, but I think you'll have more luck if you are more emotionally removed/detached. You only show this level of emotion when you are certain that her heart belongs to you. The good thing is, by what you're telling us, I think she definitely likes you. However, she's confused. Maybe she's not sure about things, maybe there's someone else competing against you, or maybe she's progressively losing interest in you. Under no circumstance can you be an open book to a woman. She will just read you, and as soon as she understands the story....move on to another book. If you must be a book, be a book with an infinite number of pages. A story with no conclusion. Unpredictable. In life, I have learnt that to get the things you want, you must STOP wanting them. And it's true, you almost always get the things you don't really care for. Thing is, you can't stop caring for her. I can tell you love her and care what she thinks of you. And most importantly, you want her to love you. The way to "seem" removed from all this is to pre-occupy yourself with other things. Like car audio or something. Suppress your emotions for a while. Do no let them govern you. Remember your heart cannot think. It can only desire. You must think with your mind, and not let your personal feelings get in the way. Good news is, you can get her back. I mean, after all, she does like you. She wouldn't have made out with you if she didn't. She's just playing a game which you don't know the rules for. Well the guys at SMD got news for her. We wrote the rules for the game and when we're done with you, she'll want you so bad that every second without being with you is so excruciating that she'll just want to end it all.

She'll never see you coming. You will be a surprise. She won't be ready. Her guard will be down. And you will strike hard and fast. So my advice to you is give yourself time to mourn things, clear your mind. You can only think with a clear mind, without the influence of emotion. But don't be mean to her. Don't show her your pain. Don't suffer in her presence. Don't let her see your cry. You will win her back, if you are nice to her. Nice to her like nothing ever happened. Cuz right now she's feeding on your pain and anguish. She knows you need her. And that empowers her. But!! This ends now.

is she like your first gf or somethign just wondering. or is she your first attractive GF

im very paticular...been on dates and what not with other but she is literally the total package. i dont think i could be with anyone else with out comparing them to her.

GTX,

I know exactly how you feel. Right now you have a deluge of emotion that you just want to get out. The bad thing about that is, we tend to want to spill our guts to the girl we like before we actually (fully) have them in our grasp, in desperate hopes that they may feel the same way about us. I know it is difficult not to do this, but I think you'll have more luck if you are more emotionally removed/detached. You only show this level of emotion when you are certain that her heart belongs to you. The good thing is, by what you're telling us, I think she definitely likes you. However, she's confused. Maybe she's not sure about things, maybe there's someone else competing against you, or maybe she's progressively losing interest in you. Under no circumstance can you be an open book to a woman. She will just read you, and as soon as she understands the story....move on to another book. If you must be a book, be a book with an infinite number of pages. A story with no conclusion. Unpredictable. In life, I have learnt that to get the things you want, you must STOP wanting them. And it's true, you almost always get the things you don't really care for. Thing is, you can't stop caring for her. I can tell you love her and care what she thinks of you. And most importantly, you want her to love you. The way to "seem" removed from all this is to pre-occupy yourself with other things. Like car audio or something. Suppress your emotions for a while. Do no let them govern you. Remember your heart cannot think. It can only desire. You must think with your mind, and not let your personal feelings get in the way. Good news is, you can get her back. I mean, after all, she does like you. She wouldn't have made out with you if she didn't. She's just playing a game which you don't know the rules for. Well the guys at SMD got news for her. We wrote the rules for the game and when we're done with you, she'll want you so bad that every second without being with you is so excruciating that she'll just want to end it all.

She'll never see you coming. You will be a surprise. She won't be ready. Her guard will be down. And you will strike hard and fast. So my advice to you is give yourself time to mourn things, clear your mind. You can only think with a clear mind, without the influence of emotion. But don't be mean to her. Don't show her your pain. Don't suffer in her presence. Don't let her see your cry. You will win her back, if you are nice to her. Nice to her like nothing ever happened. Cuz right now she's feeding on your pain and anguish. She knows you need her. And that empowers her. But!! This ends now.

them are fightin werds! lol

so your saying just go on with my life like i dont miss her, dont care about her, and am not interested?

iv been trying to do that i havent talked to her during the day and i keep saying that im not going to make contact with her...but i just crash and burn...just when i think i can do it i always hop online and shes on. like she waiting for me to get on or something....

and today as i parked and was walking to the shuttle to get to my class...THERE SHE IS...waiting for the same bus..

im not gunna lie iv seen so many signs that remind me of her...fuking everywhere!!!...i even met a girl at MU whos name was Amanda Love..(seriously god, quit playing tricks on me)...i see all these signs and this whole situation just seem soo wrong...like this shouldnt be happening...

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

no matter how hard you try...you can't get rid of her. but you can control how you feel about her in her presence. truth is, of course you're interested in her, of course you want her back, of course you wish she'll come to her senses, of course you want her to coming back to you sobbing and begging....i'm just saying that you can't make all of that public. and i find that a faster way of getting rid of pain and anguish is to wallow. don't try not to feel bad about what happened. after all why shouldn't you? you didn't do ANYTHING wrong. SHE gave up. SHE threw in the towel. so stop being hard on yourself. all i'm saying is that you should be using these emotions more effectively. use your pain and suffering as fuel for your fire, ammo for your arsenal. use your pain as a driving force. a force of motivation and sheer conviction. use it as a sword.

most will tell you to just forget about her and that you should move on and yada yada yada, but if you do that then you'll be handing yourself the short end of the stick. Look at you, you're miserable without her! and you want to FORGET about her? Do you want to DIE?? Do you hate yourself that much? You want her. You should have her. You WILL have her. You don't even have to know how, you just need to know that you will. And nothing will stop you. you have to learn to TAKE what you want, not ask for it. Not hope for it. Not look at it. Not think about it. TAKE it.

Right now she's just testing your resolve, just to see how much you can bend before you finally break and just quit. Just to see how much balls you have. Why? Well that's what women do my friend. They rip our pulsating hearts out and tear them to shreds....leaving a gaping chasm in our bleeding chest and a priceless look on our crying faces.

this may all seem like comedy to you and maybe that's a good thing...at least i would have cheered you up. but my reasoning is sound and i speak nothing but truth.

$0.02

no matter how hard you try...you can't get rid of her. but you can control how you feel about her in her presence. truth is, of course you're interested in her, of course you want her back, of course you wish she'll come to her senses, of course you want her to coming back to you sobbing and begging....i'm just saying that you can't make all of that public. and i find that a faster way of getting rid of pain and anguish is to wallow. don't try not to feel bad about what happened. after all why shouldn't you? you didn't do ANYTHING wrong. SHE gave up. SHE threw in the towel. so stop being hard on yourself. all i'm saying is that you should be using these emotions more effectively. use your pain and suffering as fuel for your fire, ammo for your arsenal. use your pain as a driving force. a force of motivation and sheer conviction. use it as a sword.

most will tell you to just forget about her and that you should move on and yada yada yada, but if you do that then you'll be handing yourself the short end of the stick. Look at you, you're miserable without her! and you want to FORGET about her? Do you want to DIE?? Do you hate yourself that much? You want her. You should have her. You WILL have her. You don't even have to know how, you just need to know that you will. And nothing will stop you. you have to learn to TAKE what you want, not ask for it. Not hope for it. Not look at it. Not think about it. TAKE it.

Right now she's just testing your resolve, just to see how much you can bend before you finally break and just quit. Just to see how much balls you have. Why? Well that's what women do my friend. They rip our pulsating hearts out and tear them to shreds....leaving a gaping chasm in our bleeding chest and a priceless look on our crying faces.

this may all seem like comedy to you and maybe that's a good thing...at least i would have cheered you up. but my reasoning is sound and i speak nothing but truth.

$0.02

werd..

i just hate these bull shit games.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Guest MegaloManiac

meh end the games find her sister bang her on the old gf's bed while shes on her mens and call it a day. she'll stop playing games then

thats actually a pretty good idea. Everybody wins then B)

Archived