LoudNLow931 Posted January 27, 2011 Author Report Posted January 27, 2011 Sorry guys been dealing with some real life issues, I'm going to get it all in this weekend. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted January 30, 2011 Author Report Posted January 30, 2011 Well I got it all installed today but by the time I got it all done It was to dark out to take pics... But here is one I took lol. I'll get some pics and videos tomorrow! I still need to clean up the wires and hook my 4 Channel back up. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
bassahaulic Posted January 30, 2011 Report Posted January 30, 2011 wow.. 12 cubes and 216 square inches of port? Better hug up on that subsonic jeez you got nearly as much port as i do for 4 18's lol.. BUILD BUILD BIULD That's a good amount of port. I would have done 240 but that's just me. No SSF will be needed until way below tuning. I did a 3 12"s box 6 cubes 120 port tuned to 33 and it digs down to 26 with no issues.
LoudNLow931 Posted January 30, 2011 Author Report Posted January 30, 2011 Here's a pic of it all in... Also I ordered some more wire so it wont be hanging right there... I didn't want to mount the amp there but its the ONLY place I could put it at... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Dj_Scarface Posted January 30, 2011 Report Posted January 30, 2011 Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
Rebel4055 Posted January 30, 2011 Report Posted January 30, 2011 Shits weak Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
LoudNLow931 Posted January 31, 2011 Author Report Posted January 31, 2011 Lol it is 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
jeyrapboy Posted January 31, 2011 Report Posted January 31, 2011 So the box goes right up to the back of the front seats?
LoudNLow931 Posted January 31, 2011 Author Report Posted January 31, 2011 So the box goes right up to the back of the front seats? Yeah but the seats go all the way back... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.