Jump to content

Danger Zone 2011 and Down to Earth Day 2011 (Visalia, Ca)


Cheeny23

Recommended Posts

Posted

Danger Zone - April 2nd

Down to Earth Day - May 21st

Wasn't too much at DZ as far as audio, besides Ray from A.I. fresno and someone else with a black van that was nice. (sorry if you are on here and don't know ya, I don't post much anyways) But DZ was alot of fun, upwards of 1200 trucks and lots of other vehicles there. So Steve, I think you should go to DZ, for sure haha

dangerzone2010.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

PhotoshopDetails-2-1.jpg

2002 GMC Sierra Ext Cab | 2/4 DJM Drop with Calmax control arms and c-notched frame | Dynomax Bullet w/ cutout | True Flow XDI Intake | Precision Grille | EFX Rollpan | Paint matched Air dam and Street Scene Wiper Cowl | Billet Wipers arms, door and tailgate handles | 8k HIDs | 2 Kicker 12inch CVRs | Power Acoustik Amps 6k total | Alpine Type x Pro Mids and Highs | Kenwood KDC-MP538U | Clarion 7-Band E.q. | Autopage RS-900 Alarm and Remote Start |

Posted

hell yeaa danger zone off the chain bro im have my deville candy painted on them 22 shoes and 6k in the trunk all for this lol its tight guys you should go though

Posted

so this is more of a custom car show rather then an audio show?

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Posted

so this is more of a custom car show rather then an audio show?

yea it is for custom cars but shyt lets make it a audio show lol bring ur king kong n the trunk lol bbq and beer aint nuthin better and gurls walking around pretty much naket lol

Posted

so this is more of a custom car show rather then an audio show?

yea it is for custom cars but shyt lets make it a audio show lol bring ur king kong n the trunk lol bbq and beer aint nuthin better and gurls walking around pretty much naket lol

I was thinking of going but I don't think I am this year cause my rims r kinda fucked up

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

so this is more of a custom car show rather then an audio show?

yea it is for custom cars but shyt lets make it a audio show lol bring ur king kong n the trunk lol bbq and beer aint nuthin better and gurls walking around pretty much naket lol

I was thinking of going but I don't think I am this year cause my rims r kinda fucked up

dnt not go cause u got sum scrubs or dents on ur rims lol let the haters hate!!! thats what they do walk around with no car and hate cause they cant have lol shyt my buddy body dropin his 04 hoe right now on 30s tat shyt goin be sick haters for days with that all day telling you

Posted

we should get a lil smd sticker or sumthang and roll in the bitch with steve?? lol not likey but im roll with a car club

Posted

so this is more of a custom car show rather then an audio show?

yea it is for custom cars but shyt lets make it a audio show lol bring ur king kong n the trunk lol bbq and beer aint nuthin better and gurls walking around pretty much naket lol

I was thinking of going but I don't think I am this year cause my rims r kinda fucked up

dnt not go cause u got sum scrubs or dents on ur rims lol let the haters hate!!! thats what they do walk around with no car and hate cause they cant have lol shyt my buddy body dropin his 04 hoe right now on 30s tat shyt goin be sick haters for days with that all day telling you

It's no scratch or dent. The powdercoating is chipping off

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9771 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...