tsuch20 Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 now what would be funny as shit is if u called your uncle and your voice was translated into spanish. Then you could really freak the fuck out. Thats soome good shit 2011 Subaru WRX Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD (2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components In the works: Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp (2)DC Audio 12" XLM2
Autruche Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Good thing finkster gave you the solution. I knew what to do, but there was no way I could have typed it, I was laughing too hard. Edit: This whole thread reminded me of this episode of Red Vs Blue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQYAxJwJFas Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.