Anyone else hooked on this game? Got it for Xmas and just started playing today. Sadly to say I started playing 11 hours ago and just turned it off. There's just so much to do I can't put the controller down. I suck at the gambling just like real life as well. Lol. Pretty far into the main quest but going to take a break and work on the side quest. So anyone else playing this at all?

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I played though a few times, now I am playing through with a modded save, its so much more fun......It starts you at the beginning of the game, with everything available in the room you spawn, from every weapon/armor to every key as well as a ton of other stuff, you can talk to the debug guy in the room to change tons of things in the game, like outcomes of different missions, if a faction like you or hates you, etc............Also I can spawn any creature at any time, its fun watching a Legendary DeathClaw fighting my enemy's

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I hate you PC gamers. Lol

Not PC, Xbox360 LAWLZ, its really easy all you need is a USB Stick

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I got it the day it came out and am STILL playing the shit out of it...lol beat it the first time with hardcore on, 2 times without, currently working on beating it for the legion, and another log for the NCR...which is hands down the hardest so far...fuckin NCR sucks ass :( if you have any questions lemme know, I know where TONS of named weapons are, without cheating :P

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Archived