MECA March 5th Bakersfield, CA

atsaubrey

meh...i tried to keep the peace...none the less, good luck to team addictive, hopefully all the classes are competitive

We are not team addictive. We don't all have addictive audio, I'm probably not even going to run addictive. What makes you think we're team addictive?

TEAM BUILT FOR DECIBELS

s10 blazer

subs:2 Addictive Audio

amp:Addictive Audio 500.1

batts:Vital Power vp1500(front), vp2000(rear)

I'll be bringing the heat faulkers..

Just not sure on how much hotsause to put on it yet.

My s2 score will stay super top secret for now

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ray is definitely the wild card. He seems to be able to take down any class he chooses with several different vehicles as he chooses. That said I'm remaining in S2 for at least this comp and then we'll have to get the testing done on the secret weapon. Without a doubt S3 is the deepest class around these parts but there needs to be some huge improvements to be competitive nationally. Last years best score in street 3 was a 153.5. 147.5 for Ray and we don't have scores for anyone else because they didn't register as meca members. This year California will chime in with one of the best national scores hopefully within the top 3.

s3 2010

1 153.5

2 151.6

3 151.0

Fact is a 148 won't cut the mustard anymore.

i will have to agree with you on the 148 wont cut it anymore last season i got a late start doing everything right by registering this year and have a team so when i have to work i will have a team member run my hoe goals should be set for the top person not just a medioker score this is competition we are team bfd i like and i run it like everyone eles runns fi re and so on its cause i like the product andnot everyone has it im not a person that follows the pak saying that im not trying to talk any shit about anyone that does just not my style

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

We are not team addictive. We don't all have addictive audio, I'm probably not even going to run addictive. What makes you think we're team addictive?

merely phonetics..

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

I might have to drop to as1 and come after you after fresnos outcome kr lol

why do you wanna come beat up on me? You have more power and cone area then me...you gonna kick me when Im down? Lol

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

lol cause you got me last time haha. Nahh I'll probably go as2 haha. Is the venue going to have lots of space for car parking? Sounds like it's going to be packed

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

merely phonetics..

How's that

TEAM BUILT FOR DECIBELS

s10 blazer

subs:2 Addictive Audio

amp:Addictive Audio 500.1

batts:Vital Power vp1500(front), vp2000(rear)

Reily and I are gonna be team ..... Louder than your mom.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

lol cause you got me last time haha. Nahh I'll probably go as2 haha

lol...its cool if you want your revenge...haha

How's that

im going to humor you since I do not actually believe you comphrehended my statement; I did not actually think your team was called "Team Addictive", however, I did not know what the actual name was, so I used the term Addictive Audio because all the installs I have seen from your group have used some type of equipment from Addictive. Not to mention the vehicle decals, the shirts, etc...So one could rationally deduce such a notion...

Reily and I are gonna be team ..... Louder than your mom.

i think your entitled to that when people plan around you...haha

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

nah I wount be a jerk about it :P lots of tension going on here..............

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Archived