DC Sound Lab

Dc audio level 4xl or level 5

Lol level 5s do great on music.

Ask derrick and anyone who heard them playing in that HOT ass box for 2 days straight at slamology!!

Heard Derricks teg and level 5's get down on music never heard the xls though, but I plan on getting xls myself.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

Ask derrick and anyone who heard them playing in that HOT ass box for

2 days straight at slamology!!

Heard Derricks teg and level 5's get

down on music never heard the xls though, but I plan on getting xls myself.

Hit me up for prices bro!

I got you

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I'd prefer an XL because of power handling and SQ. A lvl 5 would be my LAST resort because ive read that it sounds bad on music.

How much power are you running. That's a huge factor.

have you ever heard one? if not your point isnt valid. i played the FUCK out of music and it sounded quite well...and everyone that heard it aid it was loud and sounded good doing so. also i had a couple MECA judges say that was the best sounding 18 they have heard in SQ also that especially for the SPL i was doing they were amazed how it sounded.

XL ftw.

I don't know why, but I just don't like the level 5. But I hear great things about the XL's.

looks like you know do by the comment you left below. why do you keep doing this. you make a comment with no back up...

Its funny people bash the level 5, cuz "they heard/they read" it was bad? GTFO... I've heard both and they both sound good to me, but then again, its all about the enclosure... Sooo...

RIGHT!!! THANK YOU

Its funny people bash the level 5, cuz "they heard/they read" it was bad? GTFO... I've heard both and they both sound good to me, but then again, its all about the enclosure... Sooo...

I've heard both... The level 5 handles plenty of power, but it just didn't jump out at like the XL did. Both was switched out in same box on same amp. Only difference level 5 was at .5ohms and XL was at 1ohm on a Sundown3500. I thought the XL was louder and had a better sound.

what kind of box...maybe it was more suited for the XL than the Level 5 possibly.

ive heard both XLs and Level 5s and both sound amazing to me. you can ask a lot of people that heard my truck...its got one helluva punch but can still lay out some lows when i had my Level 5s...the Neos are even more aggressive and still hold the SQ (they actually sound better IMO)

Ask derrick and anyone who heard them playing in that HOT ass box for 2 days straight at slamology!!

As stated they only concern I power handling 3kw and under XL.

Price difference isn't to bad if I must say so.

you heard my truck...what did you think of it...i had the Level 5s in there at the time

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Idk how someone can swap a lvl 5 and xl and say the 5 sounded bad in that box. The difference in motor size probably made a huge difference. And the xl sounds great and I haven't heard anything bad about the 5s either. And the price isn't that bad especially for what you are getting.

Nick,

Thy sounded great dude.

Didn't sound bad, slow, sloppy, whatever you wanna call it.

IMO everyone who is saying they don't do well on music is talking just to be talking.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Nick,

Thy sounded great dude.

Didn't sound bad, slow, sloppy, whatever you wanna call it.

IMO everyone who is saying they don't do well on music is talking just to be talking.

bill's (kingsuv) lvl 5s sounded badass in a 4th order blowthru =].

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg