WTF? Really?

just something i found while looking up more info on caps

What are Rockford Hybrid Capacitors good for?

Some of the most promising applications that have been found for Rockford Hybrid Capacitors are battery and

large audio system performance enhancement. Even the very best batteries, that present day technology has to

offer, have performance limitations determined by the laws of physics and chemistry that govern their operation.

Rockford Hybrid Capacitors supply their energy much faster than a battery. A properly installed Rockford Hybrid

Capacitor can deliver the instantaneous power (Amps) that are commonly demanded by today's large audio

systems.

How do Rockford Hybrid Capacitors compare with Batteries?

Rockford Hybrid Capacitors have approximately 10 times the power density of a same sized battery and the

capability of being charged and discharged over 100 times faster than a battery.This is why they make such great

intermediate power sources. However, Rockford Hybrid Capacitors do not have the characteristic battery limitations

of a short life span, cold intolerance, and critical charge and discharge rates.

What makes Rockford Hybrid Capacitor Cells so special?

The electrode forming process, which produces ultra-dense yet porous hybrid electrodes, and the continuous

operating voltage of 2.7 volts (per cell) give the Rockford Hybrid Capacitor the highest energy storage capacity and

power density of any other commercially available components of comparable size and weight.

To add the finishing touch to your new system order your Rockford Fosgate apparel, which include

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

You can say whatever, I just meant I'm not looking at buying one. I know there useless.

Point is WHY is this so special?

Wrong

And NO, they arent for muti thousand watt burp machines... :nea:

I'll be using a cap each 2 channel amp in my car :) I know what they are for

What are they for exactly?

This is the third time I've asked.

dampens the electrical current coming in so it's smooth it helps with sq

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

search under "super", "ulta", or "carbon" caps. those are all the same type (carbon) and do better than a battery. wiki has a good write up on them and performance differences over electrolytic caps. they cost about as much as the one you posted.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

You can say whatever, I just meant I'm not looking at buying one. I know there useless.

Wrong

Damn now that is attention to detail! I want to hear a system the sounds good enough to worry about something like that. Must be impressive.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Wrong

Damn now that is attention to detail! I want to hear a system the sounds good enough to worry about something like that. Must be impressive.

Thing about it 9.9 out of 10 people wouldn't know the difference.

dont think this forum represents 99% of the audio world. go to DIYmobile.com where they focus on SQ. lots of people there can hear things in a system that you never could. i dont mean that to be offencive, its just what they do.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

dont think this forum represents 99% of the audio world. go to DIYmobile.com where they focus on SQ. lots of people there can hear things in a system that you never could. i dont mean that to be offencive, its just what they do.

I know. That's why I said 1 outta a 100 can tell the difference. Or did I say this forum. I meant in general.

i know what you said. i dont think you understand my comment. lots of audio guys can tell the difference. just because you dont know any of them doesnt mean they are some super rare breed.

Archived