Looks great as always guys ;)

Visit this for a little review on it if you want: http://lifehacker.com/316478/top-10-free-video-rippers-encoders-and-converters

Here is the app: http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

Just a tip, if you're looking for an app to do something Lifehacker is a good resource. In Google just do (minus quotes) "site:lifehacker.com what you are searching for" In this case I did "site:lifehacker.com free video conversion" There are tons of sites for free software and what not, but the crew at LH is trustworthy and there are normally tons of comments so it weeds out the crap.

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I like it a lot man can't wait to hear it bump, I've been seeing a lot of mid-entry level builds on here lately and its exciting me :D

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

you do great work. top notch for sure

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

2 Movie clips we made of the system...just running in yet hence subs arent going mad...

Ive been asked how this sounds...

Initial setup was done without the subs connected...headunit was set to flat and gains adjusted correctly...started EQing the setup a little and then turnt the volume up...I started smiling thinking, WOW....I looked up at my cousins and could see he was saying something...I turnt the volume down and realised he was saying 'I thought you were meant to turn the subs off?!?!'...I looked and laughed...I honestly had to do a double take myself!!! Ensuring the subs were off, I looked back at him and said they are! His face was worth a million pounds!! I then carried on EQing the system and got it to a point where its sounding CRYSTAL clean...even a pin drop sounds AWESOME in the car! The tweeters are nice and bright for a streetbass setup yet can be toned down via the cross over should need be...

For a SB setup, the front end is PERFECT...its VERY loud and VERY detailed...its civillised at low volumes, and retains its clarity at high volumes! The speakers actually handled everything the SPL Dynamics was throwing at them (140wrms per side) even with the HPF off!!! These are definately designed to take some power!! Once I finished goofing around, I set the HPF to around 60hz as I know what youngsters are like with the volume control LOL!

Connected the subs up, they sounded clinical, defined, and in TOTAL control...turned them up to get them moving, they punch HARD...and they played EVERY low note I threw at them with authority! All the way down to 25hz (its all I had with me at the time)...Gains set! Subsonic is set to around 25hz...The subs play in perfect harmony with the front end...they are clinical and never seem to stress out...and we are running around twice as much power than what they are rated at!!! This is why I LOVE AA subs! 250wrms sub getting battered with 500wrms and it LOVES it! Retains every ounce of SQ that it does at lower volume, even when pushing them hard!

Overall verdict...this is a system ALOT of people will envy! Entry level subs, entry level amps, middle range components...and performance to die for!!!

I cant wait to get this on a termlab!!!